Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AEM water / meth injection

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I believe Spyder has a SNOW kit on his truck. He would be a good person to contact for more details.

Aside from that I don't think anyone else on the forum is running water/meth.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Looks pretty nice (similar pump to everyone else).

Id be inclined to check out the electronics, what type of pressure sensor does it use?

Mano

Reaction score
Looks pretty nice (similar pump to everyone else).

Id be inclined to check out the electronics, what type of pressure sensor does it use?

Im not sure what type of pressure sensor it uses but it looks like a really nice kit .. im also looking into Aquamist HFS-6 kit but AEM's kit looks easier to install and tune .. the HFS-6 is controlled by injector duty cycle and need more specific tuning .

Slay0r

Reaction score
yeh mines on injector duty as well. i'd rather it be on either boost pressure or throttle percentage, but thats just me

HAMHAWK_JAY

Reaction score
yeh mines on injector duty as well. i'd rather it be on either boost pressure or throttle percentage, but thats just me

Would it be worth running with a tune or cam i'm not sure if i want to boost my X yet

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
I wanted to run a meth kit in my truck but heard it eats up the rotors in the trd supercharger. I have a snow performance kit in my turbo Honda and it was great!!

akakrill

Reaction score
I have a brand new URD 4u kit for cheap if you move forward with this...

Top Bottom