Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Afe si intake = done. Check it.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
nice bro. post up some pics and maybe a vid when you can. I love the sound of a screemin intake. My URD screams and I love it. The Volant I had was way to quiet!

DC29

Reaction score
well maybe if G would advertise it for that price instead that would be another story.. /QUOTE]

There seems to be some mystery on this "advertised price" thing.

Our dealer agreement restricts the price we are allowed to advertise the product. The pricing on the URD site is always at MAP pricing as consistent with our agreement.

If you see the product advertised for less, they are in violation of the MAP pricing agreements and if the manufacturer finds out they will get shut down.

You can choose to buy from a rouge dealer or a legit dealer. Your choice. This becomes very important when there is a need for a warranty claim down the road.

Like I have always said, URD will match or beat any price from any legit dealer out there and some of the rouge ones as well. Just give us a call.

Gadget

apparently i missed wherever thats posted cause i didnt know that, i figured you'd beat prices but not from like you said "a rouge dealer", im not to worried about warranty on my intake, i made sure all parts were there and everything was legit as much as i could, now he said its covered under there warranty still and all i have to do is give him a call and he will handle it. not saying this is true but im also not too worried about it cause he seemed like a stand up legit guy but like you said hes "a rouge dealer" but thats a risk im willing to take.

i hope you dont think im tryin to bash you or urd or any of your products.

nice bro. post up some pics and maybe a vid when you can. I love the sound of a screemin intake. My URD screams and I love it. The Volant I had was way to quiet!

yeah i was gonna clean my engine bay right now.. then i walked outside and was hit in the face by a blast of ungodly hot air.. checked the temp outside.. 104 degrees.. fuu.uuuck that. ill do it when i get home in the shade and my SC1 is also there. ill make an accel vid tonight when the temps are bareable.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Congrats on the intake brother!!...:rock:

I would like to point out and laugh at the comment about being a nutswinger.... I've had an experience with G regarding a botched o2 simulator that I got. I swore I had the right wire and he assured me I must have counted the pins from the back side of the connector for the ecu pins and he was right. If Im not mistaken, He and Doug both helped me a great deal and when I spoke to G, he was driving his truck. The man didn't say call me later, I'm on the road. He took a few moments out to talk to me and talk to me through my dilemma. I have made a few nutswinger comments, but when I say them I am also making it clear that I am joking and not insulting in any way. He didn't have to help me and he made every effort to assist me in relieving the cel code. Besides the nutswinger comment is just plain fun to mess with steve about. :top: :biggrin:

Thank you Gadget and Doug(HVM) Both of you went above and beyond the call of duty. :top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
why not stop the nutswinger joke all together

its not funny anymore and to be honest it just makes the person saying it look like an a-hole. No one here is a nutswinger anyways, we are all supposed to be on the same team

Venomous_X

Reaction score
why not stop the nutswinger joke all together

its not funny anymore and to be honest it just makes the person saying it look like an a-hole. No one here is a nutswinger anyways, we are all supposed to be on the same team
In my eyes, the nutswinger joke is here because some people feel they are superior because they have a certain skill above everyone else so they give off that aura that "im better than you" or "Im the best at the quarter" when they gut their truck to run, or they use race fuel or other drastic measures to achieve a superior time which would serve no relevance as it wasn't on the same line as some other person claiming to be "good" as well..... It's funny to those who "truly" understand it.....I'll admit, I dont understand alot of the more technical jargon related to the 1gr but I dont claim that Im better than anyone else either....If everyone got along and was all buddy buddy and holding hands there would be no chaos and nothing different in the world or the forum. :crinklehair: Sometimes the internetz is taken way to seriously....There isn't one soul here who can say they never got butthurt over something someone said once.....As long as everyone is laughing and having fun who cares?

ntinhri

Reaction score
In my eyes, the nutswinger joke is here because some people feel they are superior because they have a aboveecertain skill veryone else so they give off that aura that "im better than you" or "Im the best at the quarter" when they gut their truck to run, or they use race fuel or other drastic measures to achieve a superior time which would serve no relevance as it wasn't on the same line as some other person claiming to be "good" as well..... It's funny to those who "truly" understand it.....I'll admit, I dont understand alot of the more technical jargon related to the 1gr but I dont claim that Im better than anyone else either....If everyone got along and was all buddy buddy and holding hands there would be no chaos and nothing different in the world or the forum. :crinklehair: Sometimes the internetz is taken way to seriously....There isn't one soul here who can say they never got butthurt over something someone said once.....As long as everyone is laughing and having fun who cares?

We are very off topic here but since I'm the offical URD XRU nut swinger.. Let me say, I may come off as a dic% sometimes. But I have never meant to act like my truck or me are better than anyone. If I ever gave that kinda aura Im personally sorry!!:top: For those who have talked to me personally understand I have a different since of humor and from across the internet my tone is lost. But Im honored to be a URD nut swinger.. If I could be 1/2 the man gadget is I'd be awesome!:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
We are very off topic here but since I'm the offical URD XRU nut swinger.. Let me say, I may come off as a dic% sometimes. But I have never meant to act like my truck or me are better than anyone. If I ever gave that kinda aura Im personally sorry!!:top: For those who have talked to me personally understand I have a different since of humor and from across the internet my tone is lost. But Im honored to be a URD nut swinger.. If I could be 1/2 the man gadget is I'd be awesome!:top:
I wasnt referring to you steve at all Steve. Your a funny guy to bs with and sooner or later we will get to throw some brews back....I enjoy our chats and talks and all that jazz....Sorry you got the wrong idea homey!

/threadjack!!!

BUMP for STAGE 2 SI!

DC29

Reaction score
No, the aFe Stage 2 is not sealed. It is an open element filter

http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.php?products_id=1260518975

That is the aFe Stage 2 for the 2005+ Tacoma.

The Stage 2 Si is the one with the box like the TRD one.

http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.php?cPath=151_164&products_id=1260518767

Gadget

i have the one that is in the second link. with the box like the trd.

so lets just drop the nut swinger shit from THIS point on...

i gave myself a new reason to buy new tires tonight.. or at least rears..

if my buddy wasnt electronically challenged i wouldve saved alot of rubber but i really dont care cause today was a shitty day and all i felt like doing was burnouts (for some reason) so thats what i did.. and boy did i burn those b!tches.. im gonna get a tread depth gauge from work tomorrow to show the difference between the fronts and rears which were the same or at least pretty damn close to each other. i did a 2nd gear one first and it rev'd out too quick.. so 3rd it was.. the second burn-eth of rubber was really really good.. apparently there was some mad guy in this culdesac (i probably spelled that wrong) that i decided to fill with smoke, of course these were all industrial areas in mexico.. vin diesel was there too.. and i couldnt see him through the smoke.. let alone my buddy filming or out the windshield cause i basically covered the whole truck/culdesac/entire street with smoke..and then my buddy goes... i didnt get it and im like wtf?!?! i explained it to him like a 3 year old on how to use the camera and well obviously it didnt happen.. all he got was him runnin down the street after i was done with the burnout.. so im like fvck dude your killin me.. so we go and do it one more time.. and im like make sure its f-n recording before you give the thumbs up.. so.. i get the thumbs up.. 3rd gear holdin it at 4.5 - 5k rpms and barrrrrrrell smoke for days, for about 30 seconds at least of straight pouring rubber off the tires ,after they got nice and hot and burning. same thing happened like the second one, couldnt see anything out the windshield caue there was a cloud of smoke for about 10 feet in any direction around my truck lol.. then carried it about half a block before i let off.. so i got it on camera.. problem is the file is to big to send to my email.. so i have to find the cable that goes from my phone to the computer (no clue where it is) so i can put it on that way and get the full vid.. its a pretty sweet vid to say the least.. ill have to show it to all who show at the meet this saturday, it was so bad ass.. :crinklehair:

Last edited:

Dekar12

Reaction score
There are way to many words in this thread.

Need moar videos and pictures, k thx!

XR-Ace

Reaction score
Dude wheres the pics..i call shenanigans until i see some :biggrin:

NoKz

Reaction score
Without pictures or videos, I have no idea what this thread is about!

DC29

Reaction score
im workin on it.. im still cleaning my engine bay.. ask nithrini, he's the one that called me out on it being dirty from one of the pics i posted in another thread lol.

i cant post the vid i have either the file is too big to send.

DC29

Reaction score
i cant get it to send from my phone.. my phone is the problem not the internet or anything else.. if i could find the cord that goes from my phone to the computer then there wouldnt be an issue but i have no clue where it could be.

i think i have a pic of the cloud of smoke after i pulled away lemme see..

DC29

Reaction score
20r2253.jpg

the light got in the way but you get the idea, there was alot more smoke, it all started blowin away by the time i got to take the pic..

Top Bottom