Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aftermarket horn

Fish_On

Reaction score
Anyone running aftermarket horns? Since you can see them so well i figured I would put some cool looking ones on there like a suby. Any recommendations?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
hornblasters:top:

haha but the other option is the hella horns
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Hella-SuperTone-Horn-Kit-118/dp/B000CRZXPI[/ame]

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Hella horns, definetly is louder and looks better!

motoxx199

Reaction score
You can never go wrong with a set of train horns:rockon:

Fish_On

Reaction score
Haha I want the ones that look cool. Like red or whatever. Ill look at the hellas. I had train horns on my accord. Def fun. Had the hornblasters conductors special. Just want this for looks though mostly since you can see our horns so well.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
you can easily move the horns outta the way or where ever you want really its a single wire to each horn that you need to extend....

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I have a Steble Nautilus horn
images

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
you can easily move the horns outta the way or where ever you want really its a single wire to each horn that you need to extend....

What he said. I moved my factory horns all the way up into the engine bay on the drivers side near the brake booster without cutting any wire. Just trace it back and there is two unused bolt holes there that you can reuse the bolts from the front in. Works great, and cleaned up the rgm by a ton.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Pics when you get them or it didn't happen! :top:

justin13703

Reaction score
Those hella super tones look cool but they sound like they belong on a Prius or something lol I wish they made them in a deeper more truck sounding tone

Fish_On

Reaction score
Haha, I will be the first to admit I am getting the horns for the look not the sound ;D . And when they arrive in 3-5 days I will post a pic foooo shoo

12trdtacoma

Reaction score
I have the small air horn set by wolo theyre temporary until i find train horns . Not sure on air tank tho, i wander if electric puts out the same sound

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

Pretty easy to see where mine are mounted, here.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
I've got them on my current car. The tone is definitely odd, but they are more so for looks, like most others get them for.

gunner76137

Reaction score
Really easy to move . Took about 4 feet of wire and some wire loom. I used the factory brackets,just bent them a little and used treaded holes already there.

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
are those plug and play??:hmmmm2:

i don't have the truck anymore but if i remember correctly the the stock horn electric connections fit onto the new horns.. a ground wire needed to be added in

Last edited:
Top Bottom