Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

alabama meet

alaxrunner

Reaction score
is anyone here ever gonna do another alabama meet? was just curious to see who might be interested since gas has dropped maybe more people could make it:dontknow:

alaxrunner

Reaction score
its in tuscaloosa we usually meet in b-ham or hoover that fine with me someone just post a reply saying you are interested.

X'ED

Reaction score
im INTRESTED.... dang it, its been like what 6-7 months..lol since the last one!

NixXR462

Reaction score
I want one. I need to meet you before to long anyways Kevin. I got a delivery confimation number on the eyelids so they are in route to your house dont know what day exactly though. USPS don't never give you any information.

X'ED

Reaction score
ys usps sucks about sending packages, i sent something one time and it never did give me any updates until it was delivered

NixXR462

Reaction score
thats how all of my usps packages have ever been it just says eletronic shipping info received until its delivered. pure B.S.

X'ED

Reaction score
yup... well im already getting excited about a meet now

NixXR462

Reaction score
its going to fall through like all the other meets we've planned.

alaxrunner

Reaction score
not as long as everyone is a person of there word this time make a date and time and evn though i dont have an xr i will come to support you guys and plus i miss my xr :frown:

X'ED

Reaction score
anyone ... ? i dont think drew is going to make it, i heard his superchager screwed up..

NixXR462

Reaction score
Drew says he thinks he figured out the problem. So maybe he will be able too. Well someone come up with a time and place and I'll be there.

X'ED

Reaction score
good to hear that, well talk to justin, and "pitbull", is he still on here...? ya pick a time and place and illbe there too

NixXR462

Reaction score
I'll mention it to justin next time I talk to him. He doesn't get on here much anymore, Lilpitbull gets on here still everynow and then I'm sure he'll see the thread if not I'll PM him.

NixXR462

Reaction score
Maybe we should see if there is anyone from CT or TN that would want to meet since there aren't that many XRs around here anyways.

alaxrunner

Reaction score
:biggrin:i posted there last time and there was a few that were gonna come but we canceled so yeah go ahead and see what you can come up with.I know people are strapped for money right now but we could just get together to have lunch or dinner and hangout for awhile.

drewXrunner

Reaction score
i havent figured out whats wrong with it yet. But i am for sure gonna be taking off the supercharger. So if someone wants to buy it from me i will be selling it soon. I just found out that I have a baby on the way so im gonna need the money . Mods are out for a while :thumpdown:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I just found out that I have a baby on the way so im gonna need the money . Mods are out for a while :thumpdown:

Congrats... I think :hmmmm2:
I can't tell from this post whether that's good news or bad news, lol

Top Bottom