Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

alignment in SD

YotaFab

Reaction score
so i need to get the truck aligned... i need a good place in SD preferably in the PB and mira mar area... thanks... i went to 3 places in PB 2 said wont do lowered truck , 1 wanted at least 2 hours and $90 to start:stupid:

wshsbears

Reaction score
tell em the SS drop doesn't throw it off that much. $90 isn't too bad for an alignment. i have a hook-up.. the one who aligned all the C2C drops that noone else would do so i pay $110 for a 3 year transferrable alignment from tire kingdom. i'll be transferring it to my next car when i get it.

try doin that. get them to start it and if u need help, get with me and i'll help them figure out what needs to be changed. u should get it aligned to about -1 to -1.5 camber to get the most out of ur handling and not have people askin about how ur tire wear is. i've been at -2.1 for almost 2 years and it hasn't affected me at all.

YotaFab

Reaction score
hey thanks michael,... i will, try that... i shouldnt even say its dropped just say allignment is off

YotaFab

Reaction score
go it done!!! -1.0 and ... 60 bucks at johns autobody off of dowdy and miramar road....

Top Bottom