Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

alignment

gijoe

Reaction score
do my alignment specs look alright? I did check the factory ones but.. yeah

I've gone back a couple of times to get the truck realigned but it's still drifiting to the right (I don't think it's the crown of the road)

any ideas?:hmmmm2:

thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• alignment specs.jpg
    alignment specs.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 121

Chasbo

Reaction score
I wish I could hep you out man, but I have no idea what I'm looking at hahaha. My X pulls to the right a bit also, but I haven't gotten it checked out.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
do my alignment specs look alright? I did check the factory ones but.. yeah

I've gone back a couple of times to get the truck realigned but it's still drifiting to the right (I don't think it's the crown of the road)

any ideas?:hmmmm2:

thanks in advance!!

Not sure...but I'll dig out my alignment specs and let you know what My X is set at. I dropped the front on a C2C kit and the rear on 2" blocks.I had the alignment done 2 times. The first shop, Bear Alignment in Reading, PA did a HORRIBLE job. Then I took it to another shop Called "pavement's Edge" in Myerstown, PA and they were awsome. I gave them the specs I was given by the guys at C2C and they got it dead on. Took them like 2 hours to do, but it was perfect. I've had it done for like 2 years and I have no pull at all and the tires look visually straight, not cocked at an angle. Tire wear hAs been next to nothing.

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
sounds good.. my alignment is off too and pulls right.. maybe its the taco lean..

Amarillo X

Reaction score
alright man i tried to look at this earlier but could not make out the #'s on the iphone. Okay I see your problem. To make a long story short your truck is always gonna pull to the side with the lower # caster. When the caster is lower on the right, that accompanied with road crown is gonna create a pretty good pull. Take it back and have them increase the caster on the driver side. Those caster #'s would be great if they were switched!

XRYDER

Reaction score
Looks like you have a 0.3 deg pull to the right. (0.1 from camber and 0.2 from caster.) I like to build 0.5 pull to the left to account for road crown and make the vehicle go straight. I would take it back.

nine9six

Reaction score
This is great info. I've had my truck for a few months now, and it has a slight pull to the right as well. How much is an alignment?

1q2w3e

Reaction score
im just trying to get 25 post so i can vote!!! thanks

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Here are the numbers I got from my allignment shop. I've had this done for some time now.Like I said before, the truck runs straight,no pull. The tires look straight, not cocked in at the top, and tread wear has been next to nothing. :top:

Attachments

• PICT0139.JPG
    PICT0139.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 91
Top Bottom