Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

all cali meet???

R

racerx

Talerra. Your sig is awsome. At first I was like dam this girl is crazy then I felt like a dirty perv at the front of the stage at the strip club haha O well if everbody wants to go to Santa cruz give me a :top: if not speak up

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Santa Cruz would be sick, its right around 6 hours from us so cal guys. I think as long as we had a large enough group, it would be pretty sweet.

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
:top::top::top: yea it is 6 hours hahahhaha leave at 6 in the morn, be there roughly around 11 or 12

also you know what we could do? we can all meet up somewhere and cruise up there as UNO. it will not only help us by staying awake and stuff but it would look pretty tight. Maybe photos on the way....... eating, peeing, gasing up, taking a few doo doo's :biggrin: taking one right now.(juicy)

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
so i guess santa cruz it is, this should be fun. it will definantly be a caravan on the way up there. just depends on who is going to roll out now

Vince77

Reaction score
Sweet, we got a place now, how about a time? Anytime in April would work great for me for personal reasons. :rolleyez: :angel:

I will be getting a Hotel room in Santa Cruz so whoever else is, we should figure out which one and all crash it. :rockon: :cheers:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
:top::top::top: yea it is 6 hours hahahhaha leave at 6 in the morn, be there roughly around 11 or 12

also you know what we could do? we can all meet up somewhere and cruise up there as UNO. it will not only help us by staying awake and stuff but it would look pretty tight. Maybe photos on the way....... eating, peeing, gasing up, taking a few doo doo's :biggrin: taking one right now.(juicy)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what a guy!!!

dmbfan73

Reaction score
Sweet, we got a place now, how about a time? Anytime in April would work great for me for personal reasons. :rolleyez: :angel:

I will be getting a Hotel room in Santa Cruz so whoever else is, we should figure out which one and all crash it. :rockon: :cheers:
time for another road trip kev

dmbfan73

Reaction score
Hell yeah, a lot longer one. :rockon: This will kick so much ass when it all comes together!
maybe only another half hour or so, but i'm down. it'll be cool if we can get a few more x's in to convoy with us.

alexxwing

Reaction score
maybe only another half hour or so, but i'm down. it'll be cool if we can get a few more x's in to convoy with us.

you guys can meet up with me in san jose and ill go up with you guys:top: and like kevin said any time after april 6 would be great some personal **** with me to :rolleyez:

dmbfan73

Reaction score
we gotta get brett and lenie to roll with us too

alexxwing

Reaction score
ya and we can all split a room or to me and kevin did that when we went to fresno for havoc!! ohh ya thats another trip ill post up info on that show latter!! great show

R

racerx

if its in april it will be a no go for me cuz i wont have the turbo done by then :frown:

Talerra

Reaction score
Talerra. Your sig is awsome. At first I was like dam this girl is crazy then I felt like a dirty perv at the front of the stage at the strip club haha O well if everbody wants to go to Santa cruz give me a :top: if not speak up
haha thanks! i thought it was fun..:laugh:
...im not a dirty perv and i love strip clubs..what are trying to say?!:hmmmm2:
SANTA CRUUUUUUZ! plus 17 or 9 is a bomb ass drive

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
Lucky your ate up bro

lol man it was like a release valve bro... hahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what a guy!!!

lol :top: :biggrin: thnx man i dont know if that was a compliment or idk.... :dontknow: :laugh:

lol i just read talerra's quote haha i was like "ohhhhh dang, than i was like HUH? Seriously? than i saw GAS PRICES, and my last expression was "ahhhhh lol"

R

racerx

Don't get me wrong I love the strip clubs too. By when I go I get the VIP booth. Then at the very end we all go to the stage and just drop all the cash we have. We call that the dirty perv

Top Bottom