Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

all cali meet???

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I have been working on a hotel in Santa Cruz that is acroos the street from the beach, boardwalk and pier. This is the asking price for Sat. the 25th without a discount which may depend on the number of rooms we can secure. There is also more than enough parking for everyone staying there.

Sleeps 9- $399 (room 104)
Sleeps 4- $259 (room 101) w/kitchen
Sleeps 4- $289 (room 117) view w/jacuzzi tub
Sleeps 4- $289 (room 111) w/ jacuzzi tub

Kinda pricy but I'll let you know what the final price will be. Now this is for the 25th only, Saturday. IF there are enough people for the 9 person that would be the way to go for sure and those who would like a bit of privacy can pair up in a smaller room. I need your feedback and input as I need to give an answer on how many rooms we would consider. I will post the link shortly so all can take a look for themselves.

Here is the link to the hotel http://www.edgewaterbeachmotel.com/

Anyone up for this hotel deal, rooms are booking soif you would like to stay here I need to know to get a price or it may be lost by the end of the month. Any commitments on rooms post em up and/or pm me. You party animals can share the sleeps 9, not a bad price, just about $43 a piece. Check out the site.

Vince77

Reaction score
Anyone up for this hotel deal, rooms are booking soif you would like to stay here I need to know to get a price or it may be lost by the end of the month. Any commitments on rooms post em up and/or pm me. You party animals can share the sleeps 9, not a bad price, just about $43 a piece. Check out the site.

Count me in for the room.

1. Vince77

415XR

Reaction score
1. Vince77
2. alex
3.415XR

count me in :rockon:

R

racerx

1. Vince77
2. alex
3.415XR
4.raven+1 maybe 2 they can sleep on the floor

thabayxrunner

Reaction score
dammm i cnt wait this i could jst feel it its goin 2 b its better than havin sex wait a min i gotta think bout tat .......................................... nawwwwwwwwwwwwwww its tha nxt best thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
The way things are going on in my family, i fallen on the maybe side. :frown:

alexxwing

Reaction score
so has anyone contacted the hotels and saved us a spot yet????

R

racerx

hey vince77 put me down for one of the hotel rooms with a hot tub for sure and let me know when i need to pay for it thanks bro

415XR

Reaction score
im still camping! ..all by myself it seems... sigh
yup your all alone on that 1:biggrin:. honestly the last thing i wanna do on my vacation is sleep on the ground.

R

racerx

:dito: on that one plus there is no hot tube is the woods

and it would be kinda hard to get a girl to go into the woods with you from the bar and her not think your going to kill her or something

Top Bottom