Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All TRD supercharger W/ CAI owners.....

Razorecko

Reaction score
Quick question for all you TRD supercharger w/ TRD cai owners...? The long vac tube obviously connects to the nipple on the TRD intake pipe from the firewall but after removing the oem cai box I noticed a plug just hanging in the back - was that ever used or is that the byproduct of the TRD blower installation ? I'd post pics of it but I dont have enough of a post count. I have a '09 supercharged tacoma and there's not many of us on the tacoma forums so getting answers about boost probally wont come as quickly as it would here...

RedXr

Reaction score
The only thing I could think close to what you are talking about are the 3 rubber grommet spacers that transition their way from box to box. :dontknow: I have taken mine on and off a bunch, but am not certain what part of the bay ur talking about... Pics would definitely help.

Razorecko

Reaction score
the vacuum line that attaches to the trd intake comes from the firewall area.

Right next to where it connects to its pressure source I found like a 3in plug that was just hanging there....got my post count here are the pics....

Last edited:

Dekar12

Reaction score
Don't worry about it, its the same on my truck, useless connectors that are no longer needed with the S/C.

uselessconnectors.jpg

Razorecko

Reaction score
^ hey thanks man thats what i thought - when i lifted the oem cai i heard it plunk down i just wanted to make sure....Now that i can post pics here is a pic of my taco and my other boosted ride...

and the summer beast...

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
dang... nice lifted truck! i like the color and the grill!

cadi has big brakes!

Dekar12

Reaction score
Nice rides, Truck looks really good with the color match ups. :)

Razorecko

Reaction score
^ thanks ! took a helluva lot of work to get it there from stock - I wasn't going to go all out on the tacoma since the cadi is the fast one but after the lift and tires it needed a little more "go" - should be fun this winter in some snow :rockon:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Those are both really nice rides bro :top:

Top Bottom