Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allan Phillips Racing Before and After Dyno

Spyder327

Reaction score
Very nice numbers considering it's not specifically tuned yet:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Very nice numbers considering it's not specifically tuned yet:top:

:dito:

Can't wait to get my truck dyno'd... I won't have before numbers, but I will have some after numbers..

How much boost where you making on the two pulls??

Last edited:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
man and i just payed off a credit card i hate you guys and i guess i know what my next purchase is...... and of course whenever the new top secret urd s/c set up is done lol

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
great numbers bro...any chance you could fill us in on info for us N/A guys. i'm just trying to bring out as much power out of the engine before going to F/I...can't wait to see dyno charts once you get everything tuned

looks like i know what i'm buying for my b-day

XrunnIT

Reaction score
great numbers bro...any chance you could fill us in on info for us N/A guys. i'm just trying to bring out as much power out of the engine before going to F/I...can't wait to see dyno charts once you get everything tuned

looks like i know what i'm buying for my b-day

It'll work just the same for the N/A guys. :top:

The 30hp gain was advertised on a stock XR, so with just basic mods and a good tune you could easily gain 30-35hp

ABP should be able to get another 10hp out of his tune for a gain of 40-45hp.

In my truck I'm hoping to be around 350rwhp on the stock pulley after the kit is finished. :rock:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
XrunnIT: very nice bro. i didn't know if that's what APR was advertising for stock XR or F/I XRs. thanks for the clarification. I know exactly what I'm getting for my B-day...X-1 Controller here I come...wanna give me a killer deal for my B-day (XrunnIt or K2):wink::wink:

ABP

Reaction score

Can't wait to get my truck dyno'd... I won't have before numbers, but I will have some after numbers..

I don't have a boost gauge on the truck so I am not sure. I have a boost and A/F gauge on the way.

ABP

Reaction score
Well my brother in-law and I were talking. He was thinking what if the cam gears are adding all the power? How much of it is the computer we are feeling?

So just to try it out we removed the X-one controller and went for a spin. Wow what a huge difference. I don't think you truely appreciate a mod till you run without it. This setup really makes this truck scream. The X-one is a big part of the total package.

What's cool is if you needed to take your truck in for warranty it only takes 5 minutes to remove the piggy back unit.

Next to a supercharger/turbo/nitrous this is the biggest mod for power you can do.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
HVM is now a vendor for APR, feel free to call us or PM me with any questions.

ABP

Reaction score

I had a dyno done just to check the boost and I was maxed at 6psi. It did peak a little more when it hit the limiter (6.5) but the real number would be 6psi. I just installed the pipe bomb and URD smaller pulley. APR gave me a little richer tune since the last pull seemed a little lean. I will try to get it re-dynoed this week if I can so we can se what the URD pulley and pipe bomb did.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
I had a dyno done just to check the boost and I was maxed at 6psi. It did peak a little more when it hit the limiter (6.5) but the real number would be 6psi. I just installed the pipe bomb and URD smaller pulley. APR gave me a little richer tune since the last pull seemed a little lean. I will try to get it re-dynoed this week if I can so we can se what the URD pulley and pipe bomb did.
let me know, im getting ready to order one....

Im taking your advice, not going to get the dealer flash and tune straight APR...im not hoping, im going to get 350 out of her :D

ABP

Reaction score
let me know, im getting ready to order one....

Im taking your advice, not going to get the dealer flash and tune straight APR...im not hoping, im going to get 350 out of her :D

As far as the Ypipe get the URD one (if you dont already have it). I got the pipe bomb used from a friend that didnt like the fit and bought the URD Y. I will keep you posted on the numbers. I am still running stock manifolds with my stock front cats. My only exhaust mods are pipe bomb and magnaflow muffler. I dont think I will hit 350 but if I did I would be stoked.

WCD

Reaction score
As far as the Ypipe get the URD one (if you dont already have it). I got the pipe bomb used from a friend that didnt like the fit and bought the URD Y. I will keep you posted on the numbers. I am still running stock manifolds with my stock front cats. My only exhaust mods are pipe bomb and magnaflow muffler. I dont think I will hit 350 but if I did I would be stoked.

I expect you will reach 350. Getting 20hp out of that pulley is a realistic accomplishment.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I expect you will reach 350. Getting 20hp out of that pulley is a realistic accomplishment.

I did.. pulleys worth the coin!!!! 350 depends on the dyno.. my best is 344 I was lean. @ think leaned out on race gas u could hit 400.. but its not safe or streetable.. I lost a few ponies with the map ecu but my truck is safe now.. before it was atickin time bomb..... (high 12ls)

WCD

Reaction score
I did.. pulleys worth the coin!!!! 350 depends on the dyno.. my best is 344 I was lean. @ think leaned out on race gas u could hit 400.. but its not safe or streetable.. I lost a few ponies with the map ecu but my truck is safe now.. before it was atickin time bomb..... (high 12ls)

That pulley should be my next purchase if I can dig myself out of the money hole I'm in. :frown:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
I already have the DTLT's, URD Y Pipe, And URD Catback...with the TRD CAI...my mods are in my profile...

I'm hoping with all that, along with the UDR S/C pulley I got today that 350 is obtainable on 93 octane. Not doing race gas, I want realistic street numbers.

Haha...I got a URD Pulley, and a gatorback belt today, BEFORE my S/C even got here (tracking says tommorow) :laugh:

Top Bottom