Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allow myself to introduce...myself

cjist1

Reaction score
Hey guys, and maybe gals. I live in Pittsburgh and have always really liked the x-runner, although I was not too familiar with them. Last week I signed the papers for a 2013 black x-runner, and I will pick it up next week after the dealer gets the TRD supercharger installed. Im excited to finally have something that handles well after a long time. I have been driving a lifted 1992 Wrangler with mudders for a long time. My other vehicle is a 1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 L and although its pretty fast, it of course does not handle well. This is a great forum, I read a lot of threads here before finally making the purchase.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome and congradulations, you starting out on the right foot already!

dramad1

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the underground!!

Time to start saving for all the mods you are going to want to do. Once you do one mod, it becomes an addiction.

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!!!

Can you do me a favor and send me or post a picture of the rear exhaust hanger on your truck?? The last one just before the tip.

Toyota changed the hanger on the other trucks, just need to see if they did so on the XRunner.

Thanks!!

G

madtrucker

Reaction score
Wow a brand-new X with supercharger. Way to go. Welcome to the Underground!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. YOU BETTER COME TO X-FEST!!!!!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground...
hope the X comes in and the install goes as planned! :top:

autobodyX

Reaction score
Hey guys, and maybe gals. I live in Pittsburgh and have always really liked the x-runner, although I was not too familiar with them. Last week I signed the papers for a 2013 black x-runner, and I will pick it up next week after the dealer gets the TRD supercharger installed. Im excited to finally have something that handles well after a long time. I have been driving a lifted 1992 Wrangler with mudders for a long time. My other vehicle is a 1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 L and although its pretty fast, it of course does not handle well. This is a great forum, I read a lot of threads here before finally making the purchase.

Welcome to the forum. You will love the way the X handles. My RR 06 was stock N/A with a very agressive set of brake pads and track tires and ran well at VIR, and my 09 SWB superghared X is even more fun! A few of us have gone to the track and showed off our trucks.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N__jVeqv7J8[/ame]

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Be sure u check out the Vendor threads for all your Xr needs.

cjist1

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I finally got my X last Thursday. I am loving it. I am heading to Xfest on Saturday, looking forward to checking out some modded trucks. I would love to ride in one that has the XII lowered springs.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I finally got my X last Thursday. I am loving it. I am heading to Xfest on Saturday, looking forward to checking out some modded trucks. I would love to ride in one that has the XII lowered springs.

I have composite leafs, coils, and swaybars from when it was sittinsic:top:

Aznrkstr

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU. I also just got my black 2013 Xrunner a couple weeks ago. I didn't get the TRD SC though. Nice truck, very fun to drive.

Top Bottom