Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

alpine deck owners question

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i know those of you that have alpine decks have that infamous "letter" fading off the blue buttons...anyways...if you are still following me :laugh: is there any thing i can use to just take all the lettering and symbols off all the blue buttons?? im pretty meticulous so looking at my deck and seeing the letters rubbed off kinda irks me...i rather just take everything off for that clean look on the buttons...so if goo gone or nail polish remover is good for taking this stuff off and not bad for the deck...please let me know...thanks :biggrin:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
i know those of you that have alpine decks have that infamous "letter" fading off the blue buttons...anyways...if you are still following me :laugh: is there any thing i can use to just take all the lettering and symbols off all the blue buttons?? im pretty meticulous so looking at my deck and seeing the letters rubbed off kinda irks me...i rather just take everything off for that clean look on the buttons...so if goo gone or nail polish remover is good for taking this stuff off and not bad for the deck...please let me know...thanks :biggrin:

I do not have this issue as I am able to use all of the controls I usually need from the steering wheel. (PAC-SWI for Alpine adapter from Crutchfield) All I can say is do not use nail polish remover because it will eat the plastic and then you will be more pissed.

Top Bottom