Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another 3m'd interior

05XR

Reaction score
Loved some of the images some of the fellow members had put up with the di-noc carbon fiber. I snagged some the other day and spent the weekend messing around with it.

I also filled the airbag switch hole and painted it while I was at it. Never a need to adjust it and didnt like looking at it.

Also, a pic of the truck after I detailed it. The paint hadnt seen a polisher in a year and a half. Well worth it!

135724938.jpg

135724929.jpg

135724558.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice interior... and I love a clean BSP! :top:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
sick interior! LOVE clean cars! agree with steve!!! 2 thumbs up man

what kind of carbon fiber is that? and where could i get some??? would like to do that to mine!!!

Last edited:

dramad1

Reaction score
Looking great. Have you had any issues with the heat and it peeling off. I wrapped my pillars and it came off the next day because the inside of my ride got so hot sitting in the sun. It shrunk the wrap a Lil causing it to come off and I already trimmed the excess off so was unable to restretch it. I was using the kodak brand you get at auto zone along w a Lil glue stic. Just wondering about the adhesiveness with the 3 m brand. Your whip is looking sick and I would really like to try agian just don't want to waist another 40$.

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
super clean looking, i to would like to get my hands on some!!

Gee

Reaction score
very nice . where did you get the carbon fiber.

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
i just found some online and its pretty pricey...$90 for a 2' square!!

Murderface

Reaction score
Looking great. Have you had any issues with the heat and it peeling off. I wrapped my pillars and it came off the next day because the inside of my ride got so hot sitting in the sun. It shrunk the wrap a Lil causing it to come off and I already trimmed the excess off so was unable to restretch it. I was using the kodak brand you get at auto zone along w a Lil glue stic. Just wondering about the adhesiveness with the 3 m brand. Your whip is looking sick and I would really like to try agian just don't want to waist another 40$.

That's ur problem, u got it at Autozone or it's an Autozone type product and used a glue stick. Are u serious or just kidding because that just sounds too stupid to be serious. Anyways u can only use the good shit if u expect it to last more then (1) day:laugh:

Looks good OP

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Looks good...and even the expensive stuff can shrink...my interior is back at the vinyl guy cause mine did the same....damn heat....

But OP looks clean......

dramad1

Reaction score
ChristDenied said:
That's ur problem, u got it at Autozone or it's an Autozone type product and used a glue stick. Are u serious or just kidding because that just sounds too stupid to be serious. Anyways u can only use the good shit if u expect it to last more then (1) day:laugh:

Looks good OP

Yeah man I'm stupid for trying to save a buck and take a chance using something most peps won't touch. It was made by kodak so I didn't think it was that cheap. It looked sick for a day. Painting it soon instead. Only learn from your mistakes. Here are a few pics of what it looked like. I ended up going with the widow look, still working on it need some of that 3m

Attachments

• image-1415783426.jpg
    image-1415783426.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3857975648.jpg
    image-3857975648.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1957184039.jpg
    image-1957184039.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 90
Top Bottom