Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another Daytona Beach Meet???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
ay chris{blackxrunner05) i mite have to just follow u over there meet up with u on ur way past my place and then crusie up with you
yeah man thats fine i'd get the southern gang in on it but the last time only justin came everyone else pussed out lol

08x

Reaction score
o its fine either way im going so its all good its probly about a hr and half to two hours max so its all good if i can drive to boca i can sure drive to daytona when theres gunna be a ton of people

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
o its fine either way im going so its all good its probly about a hr and half to two hours max so its all good if i can drive to boca i can sure drive to daytona when theres gunna be a ton of people

and you can also drive to the jax meet then, since there will be a lot of people :laugh::bird:

fuseaku

Reaction score
you know, that one with all the trees and shiat, where we(I mean I :smile:) turned the wrong way...

and wait, what? its at Dennis' house, or Derek's?

It's gonna be at my place again I guess. Sounds good to me if that's cool with everyone else. It seemed to work out alright last year.

08x

Reaction score
jaxchris the week u guys have planned i gotta work so i cant lol

wshsbears

Reaction score
i thought it was at derek's last year too, but dennis' name was posted where i read before making my post so i went with it. derek's sounds good too..

im gonna need to know what tools to pack up for rich's truck b/c the Z will be rollin in for this meet :biggrin:

08x

Reaction score
just let me no a address ill map quest it so tell me when it gets closer

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
yeah man thats fine i'd get the southern gang in on it but the last time only justin came everyone else pussed out lol

is he gunna come? i want to see his truck, is his turbo done?

It's gonna be at my place again I guess. Sounds good to me if that's cool with everyone else. It seemed to work out alright last year.

lasst year worked out good. there was tons of parking

the Z will be rollin in for this meet :biggrin:

i can't wait to see this!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
naw hes still working on it . So what week is this? I suggested the weekend of march 14th -15th

08x

Reaction score
i liek the 28th 29th weekend sounds better and gives more time but does that interfear with spring break???

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
who cares about it interfering with spring break? that'd even better. i like the 28-29

08x

Reaction score
no i mean as in all the peoples there for spring break or is this liek not around the main stretch of daytona??

08x

Reaction score
im with yall 28 and 29 set the date lets go lol

wshsbears

Reaction score
only issue with spring break is that there are cops everywhere! But we'll be away from the beach enough to not have a problem. Just make sure to watch ur speed on the way to and from. I'm great with 28&29 but that's ultimately up to the host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom