Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another Night cruise

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
i know you like play with ur long shifter for 15K+ miles.. i think its time to upgrade to dem short sticks soon ehh jared?? im pretty sure you'll love ur new shorty... lol

kelson

Reaction score
nah i tink jared like da long one...mo betta ah!

duck_fat21

Reaction score
lmao mean the big time ballah. he love that long shiftah hahaha

duck_fat21

Reaction score
lmao..hahaha

so jared going be saturday 12 @ 8 meet up at pearlridge under by sears

yahh he keeping it on saturday. meet ups styo at the same place. hopfeully more x's comes out. gotta throw another day cruz, was fun. only thing the weather was shitty lol

808_xrunner

Reaction score
yahh he keeping it on saturday. meet ups styo at the same place. hopfeully more x's comes out. gotta throw another day cruz, was fun. only thing the weather was shitty lol

SHOOTZZ.. yeah the cruz was chearreh but wish more XR came out but im guessing it was because it was on the labor day weekend and people was busy..and the weather was real shetty that day.. shootties see you guys saturday night then hope get one good amount of people that comes out and cruzz.

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
does anyone know if 2008 xrunner is gonna come out and gods1 and todd gonna come out as well? sykotic and xtacy should come out as well!! i know gary stay busy.. but hopefully if they all come out.. thats like 5 more right there!

Xtacy

Reaction score
i might stop by, but i dont know about the crusie...

ill let gods1st know about it...I havent seen 2008 toyota xrunner on here in a long time

Reaction score
Well let hope it going to be a good cruise ! ill try call my co-worker ! Every thing stays da same no change in cruise date or spot ! Shootz Alojhaz Jared ! P.S. Give me Money so i can be a Real Big time Balla !

S

scooby45

jared you just like get more rich off da poor! LOL rajah be there.

Reaction score
Yawp dat how i Row Take da money from the people with wellfair Like they say the rich get richer and da poor get poorer ! nah just jokes i know do dat ! i just take Scooby and his friends Velma, Shaggy, Fread, and dafney money cuzz Scooby 1 real big time Balla ! See you guys there Alojhaz Jared !

kelson

Reaction score
Yawp dat how i Row Take da money from the people with wellfair Like they say the rich get richer and da poor get poorer ! nah just jokes i know do dat ! i just take Scooby and his friends Velma, Shaggy, Fread, and dafney money cuzz Scooby 1 real big time Balla ! See you guys there Alojhaz Jared !

i call dibs on dafney...

gary86

Reaction score
wish I could be there gotta be at work at 0530! But hey I might just suck it and bring my retro fit out to play....

Eight08_Taco

Reaction score
wish i could come out for this. but gotta go make that money. post up pics and let me know when the next one is. have a good one guys.

Top Bottom