Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

another Pittsburgh XR...WOW

05Xrunner

Reaction score
So tonight I was out...I actually took the truck out again since it was nice out..I stopped at Chickfila and as I was pulling out I look over and see a blue XR with black wheels..LOL
So i pulled over to the group of people and talked to the guy..he got an 09 I think thats only like the 2nd one I have seen in the 4years I have had my truck. He said he is a member here and told him to look for this thread. So I see i am not alone in Pittsburgh anymore. :rockon:

Tapp

Reaction score
thats awesome!! now you have a mod buddy..:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hellz Yea!!!

And you would think with all those cameras you own, that you would of got a picture:hmmmm2::biggrin:

Tapp---Nice Sig!!!! rofl:laugh:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
LOL..I dont carry it all over with me. TOOO much money in that bag. I was on my way home from the fish store

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Was it an older guy w/ blone hair? If so it was Mike, he was @ XFE this past year. :top:

Tapp---Nice Sig!!!! rofl:laugh:

To bad you didn't make that cut....:eviltongue:

Last edited:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
no he said he was 20
plus he had a 2009 XR so i dont think they had them out last year for that meet

iLOVEhisXRUNNER

Reaction score
So tonight I was out...I actually took the truck out again since it was nice out..I stopped at Chickfila and as I was pulling out I look over and see a blue XR with black wheels..LOL
So i pulled over to the group of people and talked to the guy..he got an 09 I think thats only like the 2nd one I have seen in the 4years I have had my truck. He said he is a member here and told him to look for this thread. So I see i am not alone in Pittsburgh anymore. :rockon:

Hey!!! It's Lisa...and I'm his girlfriend. Ken doesn't have an account on here yet, because his new computer doesn't have the internet! It was so nice meeting you! and knowing yes, there is another xrunner around...just the same. Although I think both of you guys..mouth's dropped. haha. By the way, we are always sitting there anytime you want to stop by...we are a truck/suv group called ELTC *exceeding limits truck club !!! see you soon!:biggrin:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
lol..Thanks for the invite. Although I dont know if thats my thing..Since there are twins in the area of XR..maybe I can do a photoshoot of them..I am a photographer as well. here are some of my truck I have done..maybe he wants to do some
IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

BWHDR12.jpg

BWHDR10.jpg

HDR2.jpg

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
wow dude..after 4 years...thats crazy... i still hate you. you have like 0 miles on your 05...

iLOVEhisXRUNNER

Reaction score
I like your pictures :top:

We also take a lot of photoshoots, with the other trucks too... and then I use picnik.com and make them look even more amazing! Try it out sometime!

And...SeaSmokesX72- we're about 20mins away from monroeville. near washington twp & vandergrift. Where are you from. ALSO ANYONE ELSE THAT IS NEAR THE PITTSBURGH AREA...if it's nice out ...ELTC is out ...at the Mircale Mile Shopping center between chick fila & taco bell. we're near chickfila. :rock:

SeaSmokesX72

Reaction score
Thats wats up im from the Mckeesport area i work right out on 22 ill have to stop out one night

Top Bottom