Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Antennas are here!!!!

xtoplinex

Reaction score
WTF you guys hang out like everyday..:laugh: I wish we had more X-Runner owners here in Miami...:motz: ...well at least cool owners.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
WTF you guys hang out like everyday..:laugh: I wish we had more X-Runner owners here in Miami...:motz: ...well at least cool owners.

Yeah! I know! It's cause we have become good friends. More of a chill and hang out. Go drink or D&B's. We just choose to drive our trucks to meet up.:biggrin:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Yeah! I know! It's cause we have become good friends. More of a chill and hang out. Go drink or D&B's. We just choose to drive our trucks to meet up.:biggrin:

dang that's sick...ohhh well, I like hanging out with myself...:( ..lol

TXR-HI

Reaction score
yeah so sad huh we live on an ISLAND filled red dirt,lava rocks,palm trees, sand,coconut, living in grass huts. island style...oh yeah and with nothing better to do but meet up alot because of cool island people that I keeps us sane.

project-c2

Reaction score
I'll bring the goods, you bring the cash. :biggrin: BTW, when does Pan come back?:dontknow:

shook

Reaction score
Dude, the antenna is the sh!t !! love it :laugh: its alot shorter than i thought it would be, thanks Cory ! and what the hell !? i didnt know you crashed your truck !... you ok though ? sucks man...

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Dude, the antenna is the sh!t !! love it :laugh: its alot shorter than i thought it would be, thanks Cory ! and what the hell !? i didnt know you crashed your truck !... you ok though ? sucks man...

you called? Didn't even know til I walked in my door.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Nice to have, but I have a bad taste already sending money to members. :thumpdown:

project-c2

Reaction score
If anybody interested. :top: Gonna start shipping antennas out. United States only. Sorry, DOGOX. :frown: 40$+5$ shipping. Gonna ship them USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Paypal only. Genuine Honda S2000 antenna, bolt on no mods required. PM with any questions or concerns. Shoots.

Top Bottom