Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anti Lock Light

Superloki24

Reaction score
I just installed the TR Pro Series 2 Rear Disk Brake conversion kit and now my anti lock brake light is staying on. Does anybody have any ideas to try and get rid of it beside a piece of black tape?

CBRBob

Reaction score
So you no longer have the wheel speed sensors hooked up? That means you don't have ABS....

Superloki24

Reaction score
No the sensors are still plugged in. In the install instructions you have to rotate the sensors from the rear side of the axle to the top to make room for the brackets.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
No the sensors are still plugged in. In the install instructions you have to rotate the sensors from the rear side of the axle to the top to make room for the brackets.

They are probably not seated all the way. There is not a recess cut in the top of the axle housing to allow the sensor to rear the bearing, where the magents are located. I had to cut a recess in it for mine to work. :thumbdown:

Superloki24

Reaction score
That must be it then. When I pulled the axle out I noticed the groove but never really thought much about it. Maybe one day when I'm bored I'll take it apart again and fix it. Thanks for the info. Cheers.

BluDemon

Reaction score
Its amazing all the lil ish we have to pay attention to and the frustration we go through when modifying your ride.

All in all its well worth it and we would do it all over again.....lol

Top Bottom