Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any AZ peeps looking for a dog?

dailycruzr

Reaction score
im trying to help friend find a home for her dog, i "rescued" her about 1 1/2 years ago or so, the people that lived next to my parents abandoned her. she has lived with a friend of the family since. She named her Journey, heres a description she wrote...

"I'll be moving in October. Because I am upside down on my house, I have to short sale, which means I'll have to rent in Denver. denver has an ordinance that does not allow Pit Bull dogs in the city and surrounding areas. I can get a permit, but I can not find anyone who will rent to me because of Journey. She's the sweetest, most loving little dog ever, but... I have exhausted myself in looking for a home for her. She is AWESOME. She is spayed, has a chip does well with ALL creatures, mothers puppies and kittens, non aggressive, non food aggressive, LOVES children and is just a wonderful little dog."

PICS
100_26572.jpg

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
If she was closer I'd take her. My bully loves other dogs too, and I hate how prejudice this mother ****ing country is when it comes to these lovable awesome dogs. ****ing ignorant morons, sometimes I wish my dog DID bite so he could **** all these stupid pieces of ****ing shit up. ****ing idiots.

Good luck, she's beautiful. :top:

RedXr

Reaction score
Beautiful pit! Hope she finds a home. :smile:

dailycruzr

Reaction score
crap i double posted the thread MY BAD...:thumpdown:

i

nine9six

Reaction score
Beautiful pit. I could never let mine go :(

07XRsteve

Reaction score
My pit lays the same way with her back legs sprawled out.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Maybe interested. Any pics? My wife wants a pit. Let me know brotha.

Black Magic

Reaction score
she is absolutley beautiful i wish i didn't have my two. i would pick her up for sure

Top Bottom