Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

any meets soon?! AZ

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Saturday morning I do my bike ride till around 10am and Sunday my afternoons starting at 2 is busy but Sunday morning sounds like a good time, I'll text a few locals to see if they are free.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Bump for a meet next Sunday, anyone from Phoenix want to come down for a meet?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The Tucson crews has kind of thinned out, I think most of the Xs around town are new owners, its time to start passing out more cards. I believe most of the Tucson meets are coordinated through Facebook but I don't have an account, my social enviroment is spend on the three different forums. I have text those that I know and no response?

What do say a quick meet and greet at the Starbucks at Broadway and Kolb? Sunday 10am?

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I have one more person I can call later today and see if he is available and maybe get another RR!

madtrucker

Reaction score
Here is hrspwr236's new '12 & my' 08. It was a small gathering of the Tucson crew.

ForumRunner_20131020_133534.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I'll post up pics as soon as photo bucket decides to work!

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
I'm down to meet up, I live in casa grande so both Tucson and phoenix work for me.

twolane

Reaction score
Someone let me know if there is a meet. Been a while since I took my Xr out.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'm down to meet up, I live in casa grande so both Tucson and phoenix work for me.

Well we would have liked to seen yah. I saw an SWB for sale at a car lot up there on Pinal Ave(387). It looked nice. Holidays are coming up. Everybody has a day off in there somewhere.

Edit: Casa Grande is a good half way point.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I would like to do a Mt Lemmon meet if we get enough people but needs to be soon its getting cold I am avaible most weekends, throw some dates out!

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
Well we would have liked to seen yah. I saw an SWB for sale at a car lot up there on Pinal Ave(387). It looked nice. Holidays are coming up. Everybody has a day off in there somewhere.

Edit: Casa Grande is a good half way point.

Haha that's actually the one I bought, and it is definitely a decision I wished I had made sooner in life. I love this truck.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If you ever make it down to Tucson on a weekend, let me know, I am usually free especially given notice!

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
Well i frequent Tucson a bit due to the VA being down there, but if I have to go down on an off day then i'll be sure to hit you up.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Haha that's actually the one I bought, and it is definitely a decision I wished I had made sooner in life. I love this truck.

That truck looked sweet. It caught my eye. It stood out on that lot. I'm in town from 12/21-12/30. They don't let me out of my cage to much.

Top Bottom