Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

any one play call of duty 4 x box 360

07X-R

Reaction score
COD 4

Hey everyone that has COD 4 I made my own clan name XR-U on there so if anyone wants to put that as their clan go right ahead. I know xbox live tag Hayden something or other (his name is gage) is already part of a clan. That man is bad ass at COD 4 and so is Troskey. I havent got to play with troskey yet or any besides hayden. And I played like ***** to. Only like 3 kills so horrible.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Nice I will be on as soon as my connection is fixed! :motz:

Troskey

Reaction score
man i hope i get my box back today...it's been like 3 weeks w/o an xbox...i got to play briefly while i was at my parents' house for thanksgiving...i'm suppose to get it back sometime this week...

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be picking up this game for X-mas! Then I'll join!

Tweakbz

Reaction score
Call of Duty 4.
In high-def. With 7.1 surround. Oh yes. It's like living Black Hawk Down.

GREAT game :D

2006nightrider

Reaction score
we need to have a COD 4 night like Halo 3; how everyone plays on Tuesday

07X-R

Reaction score
man i hope i get my box back today...it's been like 3 weeks w/o an xbox...i got to play briefly while i was at my parents' house for thanksgiving...i'm suppose to get it back sometime this week...

Dude your accuracy is like crazy high to me anyways its like 86%. You are in the top 100,000 in accuracy.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Someone needs to start a new thread: "OFFICIAL COD 4 Night":rock:

.....so we can start getting people to play on a certain day...but it would probly be a better idea to start this around Christmas time when some of the guys get the games for X-Mas..then we can all kill some ****

elitecloud

Reaction score
my tag is

aceman402006

it's my brothers, he's already in a clan, and i love that game, i'm going downstairs to play some now, holla

i'm level 42 already, rented it twice already, gotta buy it lol!!!

Troskey

Reaction score
Dude your accuracy is like crazy high to me anyways its like 86%. You are in the top 100,000 in accuracy.

:biggrin:

man...they tried to deliver my box yesterday...i was here at home...but i didnt answer the phone because i thought it was this chic calling from another number!! ahhhhh....but i'll have it back today for sure!

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I'm on almost every night playing for a couple hours.

GT: AbyssalCreation

willieshotg3

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone played call of duty 4 on 360. i think multiplayer is better than halo and was trying to find some more people. my clan tag is xru.

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Lets get a XRU group goin, my live id is Hawkosaurus.... throw yours up on here if you play.

Top Bottom