Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody watches smoking tire on YouTube?

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
It's about a guy testing out new cars and reviewing them. But now he has been testing out modified cars that are built from people that are willing to let him drive it. He drives through the canyons to get a feel of the car. There was an episode that he said he doesn't believe in a sport truck that it can't perform but in that episode he tested out a boosted Colorado which he enjoyed but it was an automatic transmission. I was thinking he should drive an Xrunner!! We just need somebody to bring their truck to him to test it out. I'm not sure where he is located but I would let him drive my truck if I was able too lol. Just make sure the tires don't rub and no bottoming out cause it wouldn't make the xrunner look good lol

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
I watch it... pretty awesome "show"...

I have no cable.. I'm a YouTube junky soooooooooooooooo many awesome car shows...

You watch roadkill? If not start at ep1 and you are welcome :)

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
I watch it... pretty awesome "show"...

I have no cable.. I'm a YouTube junky soooooooooooooooo many awesome car shows...

You watch roadkill? If not start at ep1 and you are welcome :)

I have cable but I love to watch car shows so I do watch that too lol but I think it would be awsome if smokey tire could review an xrunner not to much xrunner video reviews out there. Would love to see what he thinks about our trucks!

STONER-X

Reaction score
Man I reread my post.....

I have no cable.....

Corrected..

I do not have cable.. lol

I have thought about it ... I don't know if he ships to where he is at or if he only does local peps..

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Pretty sure he goes to the places where the owner lives and also they bring the vehicle to him. He's a California resident I believe. Super cool guy.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Pretty sure he goes to the places where the owner lives and also they bring the vehicle to him. He's a California resident I believe. Super cool guy.

We need someone in Cali to bring their truck to him lol

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea I watch it. Its an awesome show. Id love for him to drive my truck. But I don't live in Cali.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
It needs to be a member with a bbk and a supercharger and possibly a t-56 swap lol

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
It needs to be a member with a bbk and a supercharger and possibly a t-56 swap lol

That's what I was thinking too lol I have those mods except the trans. Was thinking to post this thread in the California section so we can find someone lol

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Haha that would be awesome there's never any reviews from big names on our trucks. Maybe if top gear did one and they saw the flaws and said something Toyota might actually fix the issues.

Top Bottom