Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone ever done a Warrior Dash?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
let me get this right...its a race that includes half naked chicks running around, slip and slide, live bands, and beer hydration stations along the race course...SIGN ME UP...:rockon:

sucks that SOCAL and ARIZONA races have already been done...I highly doubt I got the time to plan a road trip and compete in this race with such little time...maybe next year we can do a XRU thing...

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
guy i work with and his wife did it. they came back without shoes lol

He said it was a blast:top:

setabs

Reaction score
I've done it twice. Once near Austin last November and once at DFW adventure park in April. The pic is from the April. I'm the one on the left. Just watch out for the tires the woman on the right sprained her ankle on the tires and it was the first obstacle. Took us 55 min to finish instead of 35 - 40. I am doing another one called Jailbreak in September. In that one you start out going through mud first instead of last.

Attachments

• Warrior_Dash_Group_01.jpg
    Warrior_Dash_Group_01.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 95

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
looks a lot like tough mudder, I would love to do this next year when it comes in my area.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I think i'm gonna go do one of these if I can convince the wife.

azburnin

Reaction score
I'm thinking of grabbing a few buddies and doing this in Oct when it comes to Va. This looks like a ton of fun

jmoore120

Reaction score
I did one around New Orleans and it was fun, except for the rain, wind and tornado's that touched down near the race area.... Warrior Dash is usually around 3 miles, Tough Mudder is somewhere around 10 miles, Spartan Race has some also that vary in length: Spartan Sprint is 3 miles, Super Spartan is 8 miles and Spartan Beast is 10-12 miles. There's alot of these obstacle races popping up, these arent your regular 5k races so be careful and make sure you can at least finish a 3 mile run before attempting to do these 3+ mile obstacle runs.

Edgeman

Reaction score
There's alot of these obstacle races popping up, these arent your regular 5k races so be careful and make sure you can at least finish a 3 mile run before attempting to do these 3+ mile obstacle runs.

I'm not worried...will have that covered by next year. I'm shedding weight like crazy, working my tail off with over an hour of cardio every day, plus weight training. Not to mention I'm eating a heck of a lot better - think "primal diet" + Atkins. Should be down to ~10% body fat my the time the race comes around next year, not to mention having a few 5K & 10K races under my belt...

The Warrior Dash is just added motivation to get back to my old self...lol

Vince77

Reaction score
Look like a blast. I'd be down if there was one near by.

Top Bottom