Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone from Alberta?

vaneck77

Reaction score
I've had my x-runner for 2 months now and I love it!! Anyone else from around here? Maybe go for a cruise? :driver:

4VsX

Reaction score
Theres a couple of us on here now. :top:

xrunnrcanada

Reaction score
any of you swb's from calgary one of them at s.a.i.t.?

I recognize richie rich's ride from school, stopped and asked you about tires awhile back.

hiflyer

Reaction score
i'm not at SAIT, but I get around...

only SWB i've seen in the city with the FLM ;)

richie_rich

Reaction score
Anyone in the area want my gold powdercoated stock wheels? 1 minor curb mark on them, will trade for stock silvers +$150... i paid $400 for the powdercoating...

kwigs

Reaction score
new to xru also from calgary.....I see a few running around. i saw a chick driving a SWB on macleod trail the other day and also see one around sait.... has any one planned a meet in calgary??

vaneck77

Reaction score
new to xru also from calgary.....I see a few running around. i saw a chick driving a SWB on macleod trail the other day and also see one around sait.... has any one planned a meet in calgary??

Phoenix is the SWB girl in calgary

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Don't be thrown off, there's another girl who drives an SWB thats co-owned (I assume) by her BF.. that girl is blonde. I'm a brunette haha. I was the one up at SAIT too ;)

Top Bottom