Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone from Alberta?

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Wow! I think there's more X-Runners in Calgary than Vancouver, well I know of at least 4 X-Runners who's owners are NOT on his site.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I see more X-Runners now-a-days, but I never know the owners. There's a few modded ones down in the SW area of Calgary but yeah, no idea who they are. As much as I like stalking, I'm sure not goign to follow them around.. HAHAHA.. I'm kidding.

vaneck77

Reaction score
I see more X-Runners now-a-days, but I never know the owners. There's a few modded ones down in the SW area of Calgary but yeah, no idea who they are. As much as I like stalking, I'm sure not goign to follow them around.. HAHAHA.. I'm kidding.

try telling that to Anthony lol

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well I have an XR-Underground.com sticker on the back window of my canopy.

So i try to advertise but find some people not interested I've talked to 3 of those 4 owners, 1 of them was my bro in law's best friend, didn't know he has a '05 BSP XR until after I got mine, gave him a card of the site, but never seen him on here. The other 2 a SWB and a RR weren't interested.

See a few used XR's in various car lots around Metro Vancouver, all of them SWB's.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I have my XRu sticker that you gave me on my truck (thank you!!!!).. but.. I think I go a bit too fast for people to see it.. hhheheheh..

I saw a SWB for sale up at .. uhh.. Stampede Toyota though.. and a BR drool machine.. with CF trim interior. *drool*

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
boooooo... kidding, I was just there last weekend.

KrazyStuntRR

Reaction score
Boooo that is the only response Edmonton should receive for any aspect of this city! lol
Deadmonton is definitely appropriate for this cities name tho.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I have my XRu sticker that you gave me on my truck (thank you!!!!).. but.. I think I go a bit too fast for people to see it.. hhheheheh..

I saw a SWB for sale up at .. uhh.. Stampede Toyota though.. and a BR drool machine.. with CF trim interior. *drool*

I see lots of used X-Runners for sale at dealerships here, most of them are SWB, I've only driven by one guy in a BSP that actually responded in the X-Runners Spotted section on this site, there was a guy I used to see drive by regularly in his SWB with Dual exhaust (not sure if it was real) told him about the site he didn't seem interested, also there's a couple that have a RR carded them but I never seen them on the site either.

Not many B.C.'rs or Vancouverites interested I guess, the looks and comments I get on my BSP are from people who never seen an X-Runner before, some thhink I did the body kit myself on a Tacoma, when I tell them this is stock they don't believe me.

Maybe more X-Runners are in Alberta, than B.C. ?

Top Bottom