Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone from Ontario goin to Xfest East????

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Just throwin this out there now to see if anyhone else from Ontario is goin to Xfest East. I am like 99% sure im goin and would love to have some more Canadians to cruise down with :driver:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Nobody????? Cmon guys i dont wanna be the only one!!!!

Jwall

Reaction score
Yo I am in ontario canada near london, when and where is this meet for xfest in ontario? and you say no one has signed up yet? damn ontario we need to get shit rollin lol....I have seen 3 x's in my city and at least 3 more else where...they are out there! I can convince another x runner buddy to tag along too.

Code312

Reaction score
i can meet up with you in ny when you come down

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I unfortunately can't make it this year. I have something big already being planned for this summer so I can't afford to go. I hopefully will be able to make it down next year.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
where about is it?

you're a year late on this one buddy. LOL. It was in PA.
Stay tuned for this years X-fest announcement. Hopefully the staff will be getting it together soon. :canada:

SSSXR

Reaction score
you're a year late on this one buddy. LOL. It was in PA.
Stay tuned for this years X-fest announcement. Hopefully the staff will be getting it together soon. :canada:

hahaha nice gilly, nice.

ya hopefully they announce it soon so we can organize more canadians to come down this time.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If it's around the same time as last year should be able to go. As mentioned hopefully it gets announced soon!!!

xrgilly

Reaction score
im there for sure we talked about a few of us goin down yesterday at the ont mini meet

TegoXR

Reaction score
Me and the gf are definitely going to X-Fest this year. :D

Top Bottom