Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone have a sub box that holds 4 subs??

InfernoX

Reaction score
I recently purchased 4 10" subs and been trying to decide what kinda box to build to hold them. I looked through the threads and couldn't find any one that had 4 subs. If anyone has a box that holds 4 subs could you please put pics up? I don't want to get just a regular box, I would like some thing thats a lil more custom. Thank you in advanced

SooRunner

Reaction score
4 subs? I only have 1 and i think its good enough for my ears!

You might boom boom your body kit off the truck...:top:

InfernoX

Reaction score
Well I have one in my truck now and its plenty loud for me but I want something more for a car show that Ill be in at the end of june. I kinda want something custom that will hold all the subs, and if the body kit happens to fall off from that I will be very very impressed with the system haha

BRAD1414

Reaction score
i only have one. it is an 18 with 4000 watts but its plenty lol sometimes its not about Quantity its about quality. sell two buy a good amp and you will be fine lol

InfernoX

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean I have a awesome amp its a memphis !000 watt and I have 4 kicker 10" subs. That amp is more than enough power for the subs. Im just looking for something to make my truck stand out next to the other ones. The one sub that I have now is fine just looking for a bigger edge over the competition.

harjms

Reaction score
Put the box in the bed with a cut out through the cab to the box. Plenty of room for 4.

InfernoX

Reaction score
I actually thought about that but my truck is my daily driver and I work construction so I have have things in my bed. So it wouldn't be that practical for me to do that. Wish I could tho

harjms

Reaction score
Hmm I've seen people rhinoline the box to the bed and then you could keep using it as a bed. Granted youd lose some space but if you're just hauling buckets, crete,etc, I think it could work. Think you might be stuck with a lesser amount of subs.

InfernoX

Reaction score
Yeah I actually haul alot of things plus I put my bikes back there sometimes as well so I need as much room as possible for them. Im thinking about something I can do thats custom for the inside to hold all of them. Not exactly sure on what route I want to take got alot to think about and all. I was hoping someone on here had some ideas or pics of a box that was built that could inspire me a lil to go the extra mile.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Can do something like my box...but mine is for 2 12's....and I'm guessing you talking about getting it done for scrapin to compete with me lmao.....they have pics of my box in the thread "Showfest winners XRU takes home first" or something like that

InfernoX

Reaction score
Yeah dude that box is sick!! I met you at scrapping last year. My truck wasn't in the show but I will be this year. Still have alot to do, don't think that I'll be to much competition for you haha.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
you and few others going will be competing against each other...i always get stuck in a higher class which sucks....but it is what it is

RawDawgnX

Reaction score
get one made.
one box
4sections in the box with each section a port.
it will b loud but if your looking for a good clean crisp sound id go sealed with pillow stuffing.

i have one memphis m3 in mine and my roof and back glass flex like 4 2 1/2 inches im bout to get a cerwa vega stroker sub and with a 759 rockaford prime amp 927rms oh good lord baby jesus..... lol

Attachments

• xrunner24.jpg
    xrunner24.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 131
  • xrunner32.jpg
    xrunner32.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 122
  • xrunner37.jpg
    xrunner37.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 126

justin13703

Reaction score
What kind of kicker subs? How are you wiring them up? Is the amp 1000 watts peak or 1000 watts rms and is it a one or two channel?

InfernoX

Reaction score
you and few others going will be competing against each other...i always get stuck in a higher class which sucks....but it is what it is

Yeah I'm ready to see all the other Xs and talk to some cool people. I'm not even sure what class I'm going to be in. This is the first show for my X!

get one made.
one box
4sections in the box with each section a port.
it will b loud but if your looking for a good clean crisp sound id go sealed with pillow stuffing.

i have one memphis m3 in mine and my roof and back glass flex like 4 2 1/2 inches im bout to get a cerwa vega stroker sub and with a 759 rockaford prime amp 927rms oh good lord baby jesus..... lol

Dude thats sick!! I think you just gave me a idea!! I'm surprised that you can still hear lol...nice work

What kind of kicker subs? How are you wiring them up? Is the amp 1000 watts peak or 1000 watts rms and is it a one or two channel?

They are kicker comps and are 4 ohm, I think the amp is rated 1200 watt rms and it is a one channel i believe. Its a couple years old.

dramad1

Reaction score
That's a nice looking box. Did you have that made or did you buy it like that? I like boobies too. Lol. Nice set up

RawDawgnX

Reaction score
hahaha thanks bro
i had it made.
its hard to find a box for an x that will look good and stay put so i think custom is theway to go.

but i mean if you want somthin that will rattle your brains out
id go with 2 amps and a 4section box that has seperate ports for each section. and still able to keep your back seats or a box that there stacked onto eachother and the ports on the side.

InfernoX

Reaction score
hahaha thanks bro
i had it made.
its hard to find a box for an x that will look good and stay put so i think custom is theway to go.

but i mean if you want somthin that will rattle your brains out
id go with 2 amps and a 4section box that has seperate ports for each section. and still able to keep your back seats or a box that there stacked onto eachother and the ports on the side.

Yeah I def want it to be custom! I was thinking more of a sealed box because I think that it would give me more of a cleaner sound and the hits be more crisp. I thought about getting a couple more subs and another amp and making a sub wall in the back!

Here's one, but he's nat an active member anymore...

1265479438_l.jpg

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=3704

Yeah I really like that! I love a clean look! Even something like that would be a custom look to it plus it would probably more practical then a sub wall since my X is my DD.

Top Bottom