Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone here from the IE (Inland Empire)?

XRangel

Reaction score
Anyone here from the IE (Inland Empire)? I go there from time to time

joman

Reaction score
i've heard of it..but actually seeing it or going there..i haven't..sowry!:smile:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
im from OC.... a bit of a drive but we have a few guys on here that don't mind it. We have meets like once a month or so... you should come join on the next one... ok good talk

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
yea man for sure... i know there are a couple guys in the lake Elsinore area... where abouts are you in IE?

XRangel

Reaction score
yea im in that area sometimes...I got headers so youll hear me coming

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
im right by bloomington, right next door. do you drive your x through their, i might have seen you. bloominton is not even 5 min away. hit us up when your in the area

XRangel

Reaction score
i used to live there before I enlisted now Im stationed here in Vegas, I visit my parents in bloomington about once every 2 months or so

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
well then let us know when your visiting and you could stop by and kick it with a few of us

Paloma De Acero

Reaction score
where do you guys kick it at. I live in Oak Hills right next to Hesperia. Let me know and i'll cruise down if im not snowed in

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
A few of us just hang out on occasion, and we always have a meet planned out...We have one coming up on the 17th of March.

Top Bottom