Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

anyone in or around south carolina?

oneblackxr

Reaction score
just curious to see if anyone is near me. i live real close to greenville. well actually i live in simpsonville. so just hit me up and let me know please.

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
well im in s.c....but close to the bottom...in charleston!

Rob

cramersec

Reaction score
I'm over in Athens, GA, but i have a new grandbaby in Greenville, so we're up there quite a bit.

Steve

oneblackxr

Reaction score
i have seen a couple xr's around here. but was not sure if they were on here. hey scoutdeed.......i have a friend that lives in charleston. i might want want a ride a long in your truck. lol. i am tossing up the optins of urd or trd.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I'm down in Dublin GA but I have family in Greenwood so I'm up there quite a bit or I'm in Columbia. I'll give ya a shout next time I'm up that way.

bigdreams

Reaction score
I'm near Savannah, GA. Idk how close that is to where you are. But it's near Hilton Head, SC

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Well are you in charleston area...or in a different part...i'm just on the outskirts of charleston.....in the (boonies) country....I work in the charleston area.... it all depends on how much you really want to spend! the URD kit is much more if you want the stage III kit!

Rob
i have seen a couple xr's around here. but was not sure if they were on here. hey scoutdeed.......i have a friend that lives in charleston. i might want want a ride a long in your truck. lol. i am tossing up the optins of urd or trd.

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
well I can say your about 2.5 hours from charleston...so knock off about 45 minutes to a little over an hour on your trip there!

Rob

I'm near Savannah, GA. Idk how close that is to where you are. But it's near Hilton Head, SC

M3mNoch51

Reaction score
What fire station you working at in Beaufort? I"m actually crash crew at the air station!!!

BlackDiesel

Reaction score
Knoxville TN here Drive through the dragon to get to SC alot going next weekend.

83cruiser

Reaction score
currently in sumter (Shaw AFB). there are at least 3 other X's in sumter. dunno if they are on here. guess i gotta try my hand at recruiting...

oneblackxr

Reaction score
we should meet up sometime. lol. why did that seem creeperish. almost like an internet date. all jokes aside i was hoping to gather a few people near by for a possible mini meet.

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
There's actualy a car show this weekend up in north charleston....off rivers avenue...at this place use to be a Sams club that closed down n move some other place! friend of mine said that this is tring to get a big car show thats bigger than that one in Cali...that had over 4 thousand cars at a crispy cream shop...or at least close to 4000!

Rob

Top Bottom