Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone near LSU?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
None close to LSU but there is one this coming weekend in Alexandria called Cajun Nationals, then one called Last Resort in Jennings in Oct, one in Nov called Louisiana State Capitol and another in Nov at Nola Motorsports in Avondale on the westbank.

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
im near baton rouge during the week, but i only see a couple of xrunner's around every now and then. but the only car show during the year that i know of thats even remotely close is siknic, and its already passed.

LSU-XRU

Reaction score
I went to a toyota scion show last year in downtown baton rouge but I guess it didnt work out too well because they haven't started another one.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I went to a toyota scion show last year in downtown baton rouge but I guess it didnt work out too well because they haven't started another one.

You must be talking about "Rebellion on the River" was it in a parking garage? That show is next April.

Zibilich

Reaction score
They have a car show at nola in NOV? Ill hope to be drifting the taco by then. =D

Brian send me a text i got a new phone and lost all contacts...

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
They have a car show at nola in NOV? Ill hope to be drifting the taco by then. =D

Brian send me a text i got a new phone and lost all contacts...

I'll be at that show Chris. And I sent you a text

Zibilich

Reaction score
Sweet! Im def gonna be there with the crew.. Lance is prob gonna come to with his blue x.

I plastidipped my rims btw too. looks sick!

LSU-XRU

Reaction score
when is the show in Nov? and yeah rebellion on the river is what it was called. The scions there were ridiculous!

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I tool first place in Toyota wild at rebellion on the river

Top Bottom