Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

anyone near seattle wanna help me install my URD SS(5 speed)

schiz1994

Reaction score
i have a 2.7l tacoma 5 lug and got a urd short throw shifter. but im afraid to install it. does someone wanna help me in exchange for alcohol haha

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
that should be really easy to instal. you can do it my friend. if you like i could help you. im all the way in snohomish tho.

schiz1994

Reaction score
yeah haha i remember you from 6:15 this morning. umm well maybe we should get a meet going for the pac NW guys and i can just bring it with me. has to be on a weekend tho also since you worked @ les schuab do they have good prices? i wanna get some tires for the wheels you sold me but i needa stay under 800 mounted OTD. you know anyone that could hook it up? i dont mind driving to snohomish haha i get like 26 mpg.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
ya im down. there are a couple guys around here that like to meet up. havent been to one yet but sounds like fun.

schiz1994

Reaction score
and for the tires? i wanna get some all season 255/55/18s to fill the wheel well a bit

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
ya that sounds about right for a reg cab x that isnt lowered. will fill it up a bit and not look too big either. cant wait to see how it all turns out for ya.

schiz1994

Reaction score
also since you worked @ les schuab do they have good prices? i wanna get some tires for the wheels you sold me but i needa stay under 800 mounted OTD. you know anyone that could hook it up?

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
also since you worked @ les schuab do they have good prices? i wanna get some tires for the wheels you sold me but i needa stay under 800 mounted OTD. you know anyone that could hook it up?

les shcwabs prices are not that great. what you pay for there is really good service and warranty. if your lookin cheap you wanna get tires online and have them mounted up somewere. its still probly gonna be like a 100 bucks to get them mounted and balanced. its all about shoppin around with tires. you can buy tires online for les than than les schwabs cost on the tires.

schiz1994

Reaction score
hmmm i see... so most places are around 100 to get them mounted?

just found some toyo proxes stII for 580 shipped.. shall i jumP?

Last edited:

sixstringdave

Reaction score
You should try America's tire. I think they used to be Discount Tire. Anyways, i told them about the deal i could get online from Tirerack.com and they matched it! Then i think about 100 bucks to mount.

Good luck!!

schiz1994

Reaction score
hmm thanks sixstringdave, i think im gonna get some off ebay( top rated seller) i can get them for 640 shipped and have them mounted by discount tire. im getting my xr stockers powdercoated a high gloss black today.. pics tomorrow :D

schiz1994

Reaction score
hehe dustin. those stockers were perfect. tomorrow i will see how they turned out and post pics. the guy said that with a gloss black they were gonna look new since they didnt have curb rash or scratches. thanks for some quality rims

Top Bottom