Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

APEX'i N1 Rear Exit Exhaust + Turbo

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Now that I am moving to Texas, I 'll be half way to check out you guys at Florida East coast. I must see that in person!:top:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Hmm..I must be the only one not diggin it. Not really feelin the look or sound. Hope you're happy though.:top: It's different.

07SWB

Reaction score
im gonna do one like that on my truck but im doing an HKS muffler with a 4 1/2" tip. im going to do it out on an angle though, i think straight out looks too generic. it sounds really good though.

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Its something different and so far it sound cool. Would I do it to my truck.....no, but keep on trying new things, thats what this hobby is all about. Keep in mind there is no reversing this unless your buying new parts!

XrunDan

Reaction score
Hmm..I must be the only one not diggin it. Not really feelin the look or sound. Hope you're happy though.:top: It's different.

You are not the only one, i cant say that i like it. There is a guy around here with an s-10 that he put a rice can on. looks god awful. Sorry Helo, but as long as it looks good to you, thats all that matters. Kudos on the uniqueness:top:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Sounds good, no way in hell id do that to my truck though IMO.

mrs.morcheez

Reaction score
i would like to see a dual set up like that ...but it doesnt sound bad...too loud for me though

morcheez

Reaction score
haha didnt realize mrs. morcheez was still logged in:biggrin:

heloboby7

Reaction score
I would've gone with an angled muffler but the hitch interferes quite a bit. Plus I would have had to snake 3" pipe through the Xbrace. As for this being irreversible, I have a couple extra red bumper skirts from being rear-ended so much. Youtube is being lame so i'm trying to upload the video to streetfire now.

trd_sport

Reaction score
At least now it doesn't quite sound like a diesel.:laugh:
Get sick of the dump?

heloboby7

Reaction score
I <3 my dump. Everyone else doesn't (as you can see in the video).

vinnieb0i

Reaction score
hey heloboby, do u have a thread that is about your turbo setup? I would like to see the setup.

Top Bottom