Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Apr x-1 kit wanted!

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Balboa......... He cant stay away...........

Speaking of that homo. What's up with his thread on ct dogging shane and sittin sic because of the composite leaf springs. Then on top of that he starts doggie ppl on xru. That dude is just lame!

Murderface

Reaction score
Speaking of that homo. What's up with his thread on ct dogging shane and sittin sic because of the composite leaf springs. Then on top of that he starts doggie ppl on xru. That dude is just lame!

Chris he's an attention whore nuff said! And for being in China that dood has some very good Engrish?
But it's true about the leafs, they can crack, both of mine did

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You are already so close to Japan, why not get one of the tuning ecu's from there? Greddy or HKS. Delivery time won't take near as long. The Greddy Ultimate Emanage unit has already been proven on a twin turbo truck in Florida.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i got an x-1 that i still need to pull out of the truck...shoot me an offer through pm...

James_T

Reaction score
Sorry to jump in, but if the OP doesn't want the X-1 or whatever, I'm also looking for one.

Murderface

Reaction score
Hang tite buddy I'm still figuring some shit out. If u find one before hand then congrats

Top Bottom