Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Armrest Staining

Gabecules

Reaction score
I hit the gym and am also on an ultimate team. The truck is my daily driver and I love to lean on the armrest. The problem with that is over the last few months the sweat has put a stain on the armrest and I am wondering the best product to remove it. I cover the seats so there is no worry there I just never thought that a little arm sweat would hurt it that bad.

RedXr

Reaction score
A wet cloth and some of that muscle should do the trick. That easy. I do mine every time I wash my truck, because it does get dirty quiet fast it seems. This works for me at least. Im sure product will give you a new look, but to get clean only takes some tlc. :smile:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
wear a long sleeve shirt!!!!! hahahaha jk man. mine a re dirty as hell too need to be cleaned baaad!!!

sirspiroc

Reaction score
i do construction and it takes a beaten, i use the armor all cleaning wipes and miraculously it works.

TRD-X

Reaction score
:top: Over the years used lot of things, I found the best and the cheapest way is DOW bathroom cleaner. Wet rag spray dow on the rag and wipe. Dow is made to clean up after us so that's what you are doing. used it on toyotas for 30 years!

Last edited:
Top Bottom