Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

atlanta motor speedway 7/3/09

suprabeetle

Reaction score
friday night drags start at 6:00. this is the same show i won last friday. i would like to try and get a little group up there if possable.

TNguyen

Reaction score
Any other info? LIke how much and what are the categories?

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
I've never been to a drag race. I'd be interested to see how I do. I wouldn't enter any kind of competition, just go to see what kind of numbers I can run. I'm working from Atlanta this week too, so it might be a possibility.

TNguyen

Reaction score
I've never been to a drag race. I'd be interested to see how I do. I wouldn't enter any kind of competition, just go to see what kind of numbers I can run. I'm working from Atlanta this week too, so it might be a possibility.

Whatever you do, don't line up with your air conditioner on. They hate it when racers wet the track.

suprabeetle

Reaction score
it is a drag and show you pick. if you drag its test and tune till 8:00. then they have the finals for the show. then its heads up racin i know they have different classes for that i just donk know them. i think there is 6 or 7 classes for the show i put mine in imports. if you show you get 3 laps around the track. for either its $20 to enter and $7 for each passenger.

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
It's a NO GO for me, Dude. I've got a laundry room floor that I have to redo.

suprabeetle

Reaction score
come on the floor will be there when you get back from laughin at people for not havin a x runner.:driver:

suprabeetle

Reaction score
well they said i couldnt place again since i won last week. but i had a couple of people ask me to drag it so i will be runnin her to see what shes got.

TNguyen

Reaction score
well they said i couldnt place again since i won last week. but i had a couple of people ask me to drag it so i will be runnin her to see what shes got.

Well thats kind BS...I wished I could have went :frown:. My wife had my weekend all planned out for me too!

suprabeetle

Reaction score
have you sold your rims? here is pics from last week
ams1.jpg

ams2.jpg

ams3.jpg

TNguyen

Reaction score
No I haven't sold them yet. I got your Pm and couldn't return the pm because my post counts were too low. :motz:I dropped you an email instead but I am not sure that went thru.

suprabeetle

Reaction score
its cool i didnt get the email though. i would love to see them im going to valdosta today and will be back tomorrow let me know when would be a good time for you.

Top Bottom