Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attention el paso xr's!

X-roller

Reaction score
Lol I can't. It was involved in a hit and run so i need to drop it off. It will probably be a different color when it comes out. :)

KETCHUP

Reaction score
LOL, I already did. Added the Kartboy shifter bushings and pitchstop mount for hard launches. Believe me, the STI shifts way better than the X-runner even under high RPMs.:biggrin:

Met the Soldier that bought ur old X today. He may join us at the track.....

X-roller

Reaction score
so much for parting out :hmmmm2:

Yeah. Im gonna clean it up and enjoy it a little longer but truck is still for sale. Once I get her out of the body shop then ill post new pics of the truck up dated. Aiming for something a little wild on the truck too so you will either love it or hate it but thats a good thing when it comes to the buyer because they will love or hate the paint job but someone that loves it may just buy it and that's what the intentions of the paint job was I hope. Lol

butters607

Reaction score
Actually gonna get mine painted soon from the wind storm we just had it dinged my paint up pretty good

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Me n Buttahs r at the auto craft shop working on the trucks if anyone wants to stop by. We have a bay. 27.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
▲▲ There he is. New member of the EP crew.

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Alright boys, it's that time. My group will be leaving alamogordo at 5:30 and be at the track around 6:30-7. We'll allow the cars to cool down a little and do any wheel swaps or air downs as necessary and be ready to rock and roll. Look forward to seeing you all there

X-roller

Reaction score
Have fun you bastards. Lol. I am yet to run my truck on the new set ups.

butters607

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't make it dealing with some shit on the homefront

SpeedX

Reaction score
I apologize as well for not making it, I had some extreme family emergency and had to fly to California for the weekend. I hope you guys had fun and maybe next time.

Top Bottom