Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

August 23rd Huntington Beach Meet

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
My homie and i were talking and i decided that we wanna set up a booth for clothing goods. The company is called SANBON Pro Apparel.

check them out at http://sanbongear.com/

Hope you guys like the stuff!!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
cool little video intro at the home page. pretty nice apparel too.

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
I will be there but not in my X, will be there in homie's 07' Taco for the trip. Count me in, is there a meet up somewhere for lunch or breakfast wont get there till about 1030 or 1100. Cant wait!!

NightWing

Reaction score
still doing hugos in the morning?

well some of us are still meeting at my place.

Here's my Address
10202 Bixby Ave
Garden Grove, Ca 92840
If anyone want to join us. Meeting around 10am and leaving to hb at 11

Knight Runner

Reaction score
is that by the 22fwy?

Everyone have fun for me:top:

well some of us are still meeting at my place.

Here's my Address
10202 Bixby Ave
Garden Grove, Ca 92840
If anyone want to join us. Meeting around 10am and leaving to hb at 11

Vince77

Reaction score
Denny's corner of Brookhurst and Adams in Huntington Beach.
10136 Adams Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92646

this is the closest one to where the meet is.

We still all down for this breakfast pre-meet meet?

07SWB

Reaction score
My homie and i were talking and i decided that we wanna set up a booth for clothing goods. The company is called SANBON Pro Apparel.

check them out at http://sanbongear.com/

Hope you guys like the stuff!!!

honestly, you shouldnt be setting this up at a meet. If it was a car show, ok but that is a guaranteed bust for everyone if you set up a bunch of stuff. sell it out of your truck if you want but dont be attracting that kind of attention to us.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Rescheduled some things and I think I'll be able to go! I may be a little late (1:00 - 1:30), but I'll be there. Woo Hoo... my first meet!:top:

xrun

Reaction score
Rescheduled some things and I think I'll be able to go! I may be a little late (1:00 - 1:30), but I'll be there. Woo Hoo... my first meet!:top:

I'll be there with my stocker. My first meet too!

Eric
Xrun

XDsm

Reaction score
My truck is sitting outside sparkling. Gave it a nice wash and a coat of wax. Will probably spray it down with detailing spray and do some minor touch ups tomorrow morning then head out. Going to be a huge meet, probably bigger than last year. Remember to wear some UV protection people! It's going to be sunny tomorrow at the beach.

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
how bout we say be there at 11.... hugos house that is... whoever is going to hugos be there at 11 or so. i gotta wash in the morning still....

SrtBrad

Reaction score
Just got back from Famosa in Bakerfield for a TNT. We'll be meeting at the Jack in The Box around 11:30 - 12:00. We will go from there if anyone is interested in meeting up. Check my above post for the location of the Jack in The Box, or just give me a call at 323 896-3281.

Brad

NightWing

Reaction score
how bout we say be there at 11.... hugos house that is... whoever is going to hugos be there at 11 or so. i gotta wash in the morning still....

Yea I think that would be better. I still have to pick up some1.

jmony55

Reaction score
are you guys still meeting at hugos at 11? i got a call this morning and i dont have to work so i guess im going now

TICOMAN

Reaction score
Motivation for those thinking about it or haven't been. This was last year and XRs weren't the only tacos there:rockon:

HBMeet2007037.jpg

:motz: OH MY ....THATS MY TRUCK (FIRST ONE ON PIC) I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THE MEETING...THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT CHECKING THE WEBSITE FREQUENTLY....:motz:
OH WELL NEXT TIME !

CZAR...

SrtBrad

Reaction score
It was great meeting up with everyone. I was the one taking video and photo. I should be ready to post up some pics soon.

Top Bottom