Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Autocross Video!

redarkx

Reaction score
so I finally got around to posting up some video of my auto cross on 4-17-11. only have one video outside the vehicle and the ones from inside the vehicle were just too shaky (poor mounting on my part). so without further adu... here is me being somewhat awesome!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dqd8WnwD5Q[/youtube]

i have no idea why it keeps posting twice....... same vid

darthyota

Reaction score
nice what class do you run? and you should start doing mods allowed with the class you run

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Nice run! Did the throw you into novice G-Stock? the X-runner should be in H-stock.

ntinhri

Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Thats a tight corse for your truck. look for one that alot of vettes go to.. youll see better results..

get sways, qa1's, trac bar, hoosiers a6's (I searched and found a used set that last me all season CHEAP) , and go have fun!!

darthyota

Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Thats a tight corse for your truck. look for one that alot of vettes go to.. youll see better results..

get sways, qa1's, trac bar, hoosiers a6's (I searched and found a used set that last me all season CHEAP) , and go have fun!!
i still want to know how you got on three wheels

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
He is racing in novice class. Seat time is the best upgrade to get for now, mods will come in time. Most clubs dont allow Hoosiers or any other race tire in Novice class anyways.

redarkx

Reaction score
yeah i got lumped into G-stock because i was the only H stock entry. as far as i know i kept all three wheels on the ground and im all about the seat time upgrades right now. got another one on saturday im going to.

Top Bottom