Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AUX input options

dwayne53

Reaction score
i gotta have an aux input for my zune....but im not to sure which way i wanna go about doin it

1)double din touch screen
2)single din with new headunit so i can have my zune sittin in the slot
3)http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/s/soundgatezncblpakcablepack/details.page/...same thing as the usaspec ipod adapter only for zune lol

im leanin toward the double din just cause it would look really nice...i would really appreciate any feedback on what people think about there double din setup......especially on installation cause i dont know anything about car stereos lol

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
I'd go with the double din.....it would look the best, besides if you get that u can just put ur ZUNE in the glove box and control it from the head unit:top:
FT.WALTON beach........the place where I experienced my first REAL wet-T-shirt contest:rock:Oh and it was at CASH'S:biggrin:

blastap

Reaction score
^^^i have a double din and my ipod is in the center console

preXrunner

Reaction score
^^^i have the USASpec and my ipod is in the center console

HiTek21

Reaction score
I'd go with the double din system. I don't know of any head units with Zune controls so it'd probably be best to run the wiring to your center console so you can control it easier.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
so what did you go with, I never knew they had something like that for the zune and id like to hear some feed back if you tried it out

rich017

Reaction score
Get a Double Din. SO much better and looks a lot better also.

You could also get rid of the zune and just get a headunit that has a USB hookup to plug in a flash drive that has your music on it

sirspiroc

Reaction score
i hope they come out with a head unit that supports zune:top:

Top Bottom