Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Its winding down to the last week this movie is in IMAX, if you haven't seen it - go check it out.

If you get its premise, its really a remarkable movie (no its not about indians).

I have seen it twice now in IMAX, going a 3rd time this week. lol

I have a stiffy for half nekked' blue monkey chicks, its like a humanoid burlesque show.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Go see it, if you have a open mind you will be astonished.

Aside from the 'hidden' message that approaches you from multiple angles and scenarios - the creativity that went into making the environment (ships, labs, bugs, animals, plants) and tying it all together in such a smooth flowing way is INSANE.

I really have not seen a movie in a very long time that I was so impressed with.

This movie was made to be seen in IMAX - if you havnt seen it in IMAX go see it before its too late.

A lot of people do not truly understand what this movie is really about.

Like I said - im going back for the 3rd time.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Awesome movie...won't be near as good on DVD as it was in IMAX...

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
^ Agreed - IMAX sound quality and 3D really makes this movie something.

I cant wait to buy it on bluray though.

I am no bitch and let me say that - some moments of this movie were done so well that I was like wow... that was messed up lol. The girlfriend cried.

it is still sold out here every weekend - buy your tickets online if you can

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I would like to see it in IMAX, but if worst comes to worst, I'll just get the 3D DVD version and watch it in my gameroom. I already have 3D glasses, and we've watched a few movies in 3D...it's pretty awesome!

Obviously won't be as good as the actual movie theater, but oh well.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Im not a movie goer either brother (I hate talking crowds/crying kids/and munching sounds while im trying to watch a movie) - but this one is worth it in IMAX.

I was impressed with the IMAX audio - its not crappy movie theater sound. When a ship flys by it rattles your chest - AWESOME, adds so much depth.

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I was impressed with the IMAX audio - its not crappy movie theater sound. When a ship flys by it rattles your chest - AWESOME, adds so much depth.
Oh I forgot to add that I have a BOSE surround sound system hooked up to my projector (yes I know it's not IMAX quality), but it's crystal clear and loud. Plus I have the subwoofer under the futon, so when you watching a show/movie and the bass kicks in...it makes your balloon knot tighten up:biggrin:.

Every so often, the people in the apartment next to us will bang on the wall because the bass is so loud:laugh:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Must see it david.

I cant wait for Avatar 2

weezy-avatar.jpg

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Honestly I was never a huge fan of BOSE, it sounds like you have quite the setup though David.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Honestly I was never a huge fan of BOSE, it sounds like you have quite the setup though David.
I actually forgot I had it until a few months ago. I had a nice Polk Audio setup, but the subwoofer blew out...that's when I hooked up the BOSE system.

The Polk Audio sub was NICE (and actually my favorite so far to date). It had a lot more 'kick' then the BOSE does. The BOSE sub has more of a gradual wave of bass, instead of the 'punch' that the P.A. had.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
if i had 5K to blow - damn id peice together a hell of a system.

I really do like the polk tower speakers.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I'm not buying a home theater set until I get a house... I got waaaay too many complaints from the neighbors with the cheap Onkyo system I had :laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score

I really do like the polk tower speakers.
Well if you would quit spending all your money on computer shit, you might have some extra funds:laugh:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

1 of the amps my dad runs for his 7.1 surround sound costs him almost $6K...all that amp does is power his 2 carver towers...:rockon:

he can't even turn up the volume past 1/3 or else he'll shatter the glass within the house...:laugh:

Murderface

Reaction score
Awesome movie...won't be near as good on DVD as it was in IMAX...

That's not completely true! I saw it in IMax and stole the glasses they give u cause I also have it on DVD in 3d. It looks pretty damn close to what I saw at the movies:top:

HiTek21

Reaction score
[youtube]yk2vR8w2sjc[/youtube]

you don't need to see it in IMAX, you can watch the live action role play instead :laugh:

Top Bottom