Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AVN6620 vs AVIC-F900BT

ABP

Reaction score
If you want to use the bluetooth stay away form Eclpse. Their bluetooth add on is a joke. I only works if you are using the speaker out on the deck not rcas.

SooRunner

Reaction score
I don't know how old this thread is, I did a search and found this.

I just installed the eclipse 6620 and love it.

Here is the pros and cons of each.

My brother has a pioneer D3. I think he had to buy a harness to connect the deck.

On the other hand, eclipse (fujistu or something) is pretty much made for toyota. They never changed the deck harness and the harness plugs right into the factory one.

My steering wheel control for the eclipse decks work. No mods needed.

My brothers pioneer d3, the steering wheel functions does not work. You have to buy some kind of module to make it work.

My 2 cents!

lucke

Reaction score
eclipse...

only two things to say about this... Plug n' Play and steering wheel buttons work without extra equipment

Hitman

Reaction score
If you want to use the bluetooth stay away form Eclpse. Their bluetooth add on is a joke. I only works if you are using the speaker out on the deck not rcas.

I dont know about that I have that in my truck and I LOVE IT :rock: when someone calls it automaticly mutes the music and the speaker works great I can talk regularly and the person on the other line can hear me crystal clear plus the voice only comes from the Driver side

XNU

Reaction score
Pioneer all the way bro. Looks hot

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I don't know how old this thread is, I did a search and found this.

I just installed the eclipse 6620 and love it.

Here is the pros and cons of each.

My brother has a pioneer D3. I think he had to buy a harness to connect the deck.

On the other hand, eclipse (fujistu or something) is pretty much made for toyota. They never changed the deck harness and the harness plugs right into the factory one.

My steering wheel control for the eclipse decks work. No mods needed.

My brothers pioneer d3, the steering wheel functions does not work. You have to buy some kind of module to make it work.

My 2 cents!

:hmmmm2: I don't see any pros for the D3 ... :dontknow: ... :laugh:

RedXr

Reaction score
Pioneer FTW! The D3 is sick and if this upped it, then id do the pioneer. :top:

Top Bottom