Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AVUS forged Three peice wheels 20x10.5/20x8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Reaction score
wheels are up for sale. they are AVUS forged (i think they are AF-503 model). they are 20x8.5, and 20x10.5. fitment is perfect for a stock car. they stick out slightly more than a stock wheel, and have a very aggressive look.

three wheels are perfect. the rear right does have a small bend. you cannot see it, even when the wheel is spinning. the only way i know it does is i jacked up my car, and had my GF put my truck in second gear to polish the rims (white trash style haha) and i could feel a little bump. not a big deal, and it is only on the lip (which can be replaced for around 200 if i recall correctly). its been like that for 15k miles, and ive had no ill effects from it.

there is ZERO curb rash, or imperfection. rims look brand new when clean/polished. (no chrome peel ect)

im sure they could use a balance, but that is minor.

they come with tires. tires are toyo proxy 4. front aree 255/35/20, rear is 295/30/20. front have a little wear on the inner edge, but still have decent tread. rear are nice and even, and are not at the wear marks. tires have approx 20k on them, and probably about 10-15k left with my driving style.

comes with locking lug nuts....

if you have stock wheels/tires, i will work them into a trade. local pickup preferred. FYI....rims retail for 1200 EACH.

here is a fitment on a stock height, black XR, and few from my truck. ill post pictures of the tires in the morning. the wheels weigh within a pound or two of stockers, and have the same diameter so there is no speedometer correction needed.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1008&

d=1190675879

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Picture051.jpg

wheels.jpg

trucknew012-1.jpg

trucknew009-1.jpg

trucknew007-1.jpg

trucknew006-1.jpg

trucknew002.jpg

Looking for 2,000 OBO for the wheels, tires, and lugs.

feel free to ask any questions, or come check them out in person.

Jonathan

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Those are some sick f'n wheels. To bad they are five lug, cause I am looking for something like that

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Bump for the sickest wheels Ive seen....your asking lower that what I anticipated for sure brother, they will go quick!

Jonathan

Reaction score
located in southern california, near magic mountain. (los angeles)

will ship, would be about 170 ish i would guess to ship.

preXrunner

Reaction score
DAMN...These are my all-time favorite wheels. Whoever ends up with these is a lucky SOB.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I was about to jump on this but I'm not sure now that I see it on that BSP. Sure looks perfect on the RR though...

NixXR462

Reaction score
I was about to jump on this but I'm not sure now that I see it on that BSP. Sure looks perfect on the RR though...
That was my first thought when I seen them on the BSP. Those rims don't look near as good as they do on the RR.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
That was my first thought when I seen them on the BSP. Those rims don't look near as good as they do on the RR.

They're a three piece....get the spokes PCed black=sex on BSP :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Considering my birthday is this week, I'm gonna close this thread and pretend I never saw it... otherwise I'm gonna be $2k poorer

Hitman

Reaction score
Hey jon if your selling the rims does that mean the 100 bones thats here is included in the deal :biggrin: :biggrin:

trucknew006-1.jpg

Oh snap sean your going to be what is the age 30 lol just messing :laugh: :laugh: i know your not 30 we got to have a meet this week or before you have plans to go somewhere im thinking Hooters again or someplace else for your birthday bash :top:

G

gixxerman11

man those rims are reallly awesome lookin and u could do any color combo u wanted because they are 3 peace

Jonathan

Reaction score
you have to remember too, even the stockers look much better on a lowered truck. at stock height, i dont think they would look as nice even on a RR.

preXrunner

Reaction score
you have to remember too, even the stockers look much better on a lowered truck. at stock height, i dont think they would look as nice even on a RR.
True... but shoot, I'd rock'em on my truck if I could. :biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
those are so sick. is the 2000 with the trade in of stockers?

Jonathan

Reaction score
just 4 of them, i have a spare. i think they are very fairly priced. i do need to move them asap....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom