Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

B&M shifter, Sub Box, Magnaflow Exhaust

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
oh darn was hoping for a TRD intake, i withdraw dibs on it. gonna have to think on the catback but take me off the list on it as well.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
O.K. I'm sorry to say the guy is ME! I just bought a 2008 5.7 Tundra extended cab. I have to have everything out of the truck by Saturday. Sorry I have not had the time to get on, but I have the flu and I feel like crap.

Bedrug (you will need industrial hook and loop).......$250.00

Man I only got to see your X once and it was so clean :top: I'm sad to see it go but I'm glad you upgraded in the Toyo Fam :rockon:

Really interested in the Bedrug but I'm in the middle of my audio mods right now so I cant afford it right now :frown: are you trading in your x in for the tundra? and if so are you gonna get any value for the rug? if not, perhaps you can take it out and hold on to it for another day :smile: you know I'm not that far from you, so lemme know whatever you wanna get rid of coz its only like a 30 min drive to you

Good Luck and you better bring that BA tundra to our next DC meet :top:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
O.K. I'm sorry to say the guy is ME! I just bought a 2008 5.7 Tundra extended cab. I have to have everything out of the truck by Saturday. Sorry I have not had the time to get on, but I have the flu and I feel like crap.

Here is the list: B&M short shifter.......... $50.00
Sub Xclosure black on grey (no speker).....make me an offer
Magnaflow cat back exhaust.......$250.00 with hardware
Volant CAI w/ ram scoop.....$300.00
Four KMC 20" wheels w/ tires $800.00 or OBO
C2C lowering kit with 2" blocks and u-bolts........$50.00

Thanks to everyone who is looking and dak-rt-2a-xr for getting the thread started feel free to pm me with any questions. I would rather not ship the large items, but I would consider it if the buyer pays.
would you ship those rims?? Those are sweet!

what kinda tires and tread life they have??

what only 50 buck for the short shifter? your crazy they're like gold jack that price up get your moneys back you can so do it too. Supply and demand. people want that shifter and you got one.
that has to be a typo, i think he forgot the "2" LOL

Last edited:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Man I only got to see your X once and it was so clean :top: I'm sad to see it go but I'm glad you upgraded in the Toyo Fam :rockon:

Really interested in the Bedrug but I'm in the middle of my audio mods right now so I cant afford it right now :frown: are you trading in your x in for the tundra? and if so are you gonna get any value for the rug? if not, perhaps you can take it out and hold on to it for another day :smile: you know I'm not that far from you, so lemme know whatever you wanna get rid of coz its only like a 30 min drive to you

Good Luck and you better bring that BA tundra to our next DC meet :top:

I did trade my X on the Tundra.....I do love the truck, but need something that can haul. This truck rides like a Cadilac. I would def like to come to the next meet.

would you ship those rims?? Those are sweet!

what kinda tires and tread life they have??

that has to be a typo, i think he forgot the "2" LOL

Then people need to jump on before I change my mind. The tires have a lot of tread and its too dark to see what they are. The truck only had 27K and the tires maybe have 8K on them. Here is a photo of the truck with the wheels. They have a little curb rash, but you really cant notice. I spent a hole day sanding and polishing. The tires show some wear on the inside from the C2C kit, but I constantly rotated them.

DSCN1363.jpg

sub xclosure
DSCN1343.jpg

volont kit
DSCN1062.jpg

another pic of the wheels
DSCN1118web_001.jpg

Last edited:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Still alot of stuff to sell!

i had a request for photos of the bed rug this is what it looks like install in my X
DSCN1369.jpg

DSCN1368.jpg

Last edited:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Shifter officially Sold......Thanks Calinightrider :top:When you put this shifter it will feel like a brand new truck. Check out the how to section for installation hints.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
im really considering that bed rug....

what was the hook and loop stuff you said I would need, I mean more like where does it go? How much would i need?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Bump for updates, Id like to call dibs on the cb pending pictures of its condition etc. :top:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
im really considering that bed rug....

what was the hook and loop stuff you said I would need, I mean more like where does it go? How much would i need?

its velcro, but the industrial strength stuff. You can get it in rolls. The stiff bristle side once its stuck to the bed it does not come off. (if you take it off it does not stick anymore). This is what holds it in place so you can remove it if you want. I have one other person interested. Let me know.

Bump for updates, Id like to call dibs on the cb pending pictures of its condition etc. :top:

I can take pics tomorrow. It was only on the truck for about 4000 miles and the muffler was polished on a regular basis for shows. It is like a mirror with alittle polishing. All hanger are in place and since it is stainless there is no rust only marks were the pipes come together from moisture. The only thing you may have to think about is the clamps I dont know how many time they can be reused. But they came off fine.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
If theres a place to find the clamps and It looks good to me, Ill take it :top: I just want to see it before I set it in stone :)

vinx-runner

Reaction score
thanks Jeff!! SUBXCLOSURE and C2C kit will be in good hands pretty soon, just a matter of UPS delivery LOL!

Last edited:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score

Here is the list: B&M short shifter.......... $50.00 Sold to Calinightrider
Sub Xclosure black on grey (no speaker).....make me an offer Sold to Vinx-runner
Magnaflow cat back exhaust.......$250.00 with hardware Sold to Xrunish
Volant CAI w/ ram scoop.....$300.00
Four KMC 20" wheels w/ tires $800.00 or OBO
C2C lowering kit with 2" blocks and u-bolts........$50.00 Sold to Vinx-runner
TRD shift knob ......$25.00
OBX carbon fiber shift knob....$15.00

Thanks to everyone who is looking and dak-rt-2a-xr for getting the thread started feel free to pm me with any questions. I would rather not ship the large items, but I would consider it if the buyer pays.

Keep checking in to see whats still available!

Top Bottom