Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Back to stock sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Can you explain your thoughts Jason?

Something as easy as missing a gear, say you go from 3rd at redline intending to slam it into 4th, but pull it into 2nd gear. All of a sudden you hit 2nd, and rpms hit 7k+, you clip a valve, shit's jacked.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but something as easy as that could do it, even on a bone stock truck.

Vince77

Reaction score
Good to hear your keeping it anyhow. Wish I had the money, I'd be all over the headers and intake.

off-road taco06

Reaction score
Damn, out of all people i would have never thought you would go this route.

But it is the safest... best of luck to you sir!

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Good luck on sale chris.... sucks to hear your truck is having problems, keep us posted :top:

Macda

Reaction score
everybody loves chris. bump for sale.

X-roller

Reaction score
Something as easy as missing a gear, say you go from 3rd at redline intending to slam it into 4th, but pull it into 2nd gear. All of a sudden you hit 2nd, and rpms hit 7k+, you clip a valve, shit's jacked.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but something as easy as that could do it, even on a bone stock truck.

:rolleyez:....I did that.....I can hear my rockers now...it's alright though...I'm not worried about it...not smoking or anything so i'm good....I'm gonna tear the head down sooner or later to check out the damage. I'm still beating it like a 12 year old with his first playboy. These motors are tough I must admit.

kwigs

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised that the headers are still up for grabs I'm interested. .... I will PM you

kwigs

Reaction score
i want the headers i PM'd you but i dunno if its working cause it doesn't say i sent anything to you??

Wayne R

Reaction score
AFE Stg 2 Si intake. Purchased 2 months ago, and I love it. Everything included, but missing 3 allen head bolts for the lid. Im trying to track some down to replace the missing ones.

I have the missing bolts if you or anyone else needs them.....:smile:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
bump original post updated. Ill have the headers off tomorrow hoperfully, and intake is a quick and easy removal once sold.

come on guys, time for me to go DJM!!!!:crinklehair:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom