Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Back to Stock Sale

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I found this stuff in my closet recently (forgot I had them, honestly)
They are all from an 07.

LED turn signal mirrors - [$150 shipped]
OEM 07 Passenger tail light (previously spray tinted) [$50 shipped (obo)]
gloss black freshly powdercoated OEM wheel (1) [offer?]
1 gloss black damaged OEM wheel (chip needs professional repair but it does hold air) - [free but U-pay-shipping]
Female OEM radio speaker output harness (for using amp & aftermarket speakers on OEM radio)
HVM Black Floormats with red stitching [$80 shipped]
Grey XR-Underground.com sticker
White URD sticker

Whoever was asking about the eyelids, I think I sold them, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen them recently. I also "might" have a virgin XR-RC :wink: ... I know how much you pervs like virgins :giggity:

I'm much better with PMs, or emails (robinssidekick at hotmail dot com)

Murderface

Reaction score
How much for the speaker output harness? I'd much rather use my stock radio with my amp and SubX then my 11 year old shitty head unit.

Does it power the amp enough to sound good? I've had something similar in the past and it sounded like Poo Poo. LMK

rexrunner

Reaction score
It's a harness that plugs into the factory harness. Off that you run your speaker outputs to this harness. Let's you not need to run all new wire to each speaker when running lower wattage. Stocking whoring is 18g I believe

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Wow Sean, blast from the past... I thought you died :laugh: jk

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Sorry guys... I was on vacation this weekend. I'm at work now but I'll get to your PMs and emails tonight.

Wow Sean, blast from the past... I thought you died :laugh: jk
Neverrrrrrrrrrr

:domokun:

How much for the speaker output harness? I'd much rather use my stock radio with my amp and SubX then my 11 year old shitty head unit.

Does it power the amp enough to sound good? I've had something similar in the past and it sounded like Poo Poo. LMK

I'll snap a pic later so you can see exactly what it is. It is just the female end of the speaker harness that is already in the car. Most people buy the male end for using an aftermarket head unit on stock speaker wiring. This pretty much allows you to run line-level inputs from your factory HU into your amp and run new (better) speaker wiring from your amp to the rest of the vehicle. I had plans to rewire the whole audio system and never got around to it :dontknow:

It is also a solution to bootleg installs where people put in an aftermarket radio and cut the whole harness off to make connections, but need to put the factory radio back in (and now have nothing to plug into the radio)

Five bucks ($5.00) should be enough

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I found this stuff in my closet recently (forgot I had them, honestly)
They are all from an 07.

LED turn signal mirrors - [$150 shipped]
OEM 07 Passenger tail light (previously spray tinted) [$50 shipped (obo)]
gloss black freshly powdercoated OEM wheel (1) [offer?]
1 gloss black damaged OEM wheel (chip needs professional repair but it does hold air) - [free but U-pay-shipping]
Female OEM radio speaker output harness (for using amp & aftermarket speakers on OEM radio)
HVM Black Floormats with red stitching [$80 shipped]
Grey XR-Underground.com sticker
White URD sticker

Whoever was asking about the eyelids, I think I sold them, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen them recently. I also "might" have a virgin XR-RC :wink: ... I know how much you pervs like virgins :giggity:

I'm much better with PMs, or emails (robinssidekick at hotmail dot com)

GL on rest your sale, nothing i really interest at the moment or i dont have already.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I just realized I still have pretty much all this stuff somewhere in my closet :laugh:
If anyone wants anything, let me know

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Long time no hear, Sean.
Good luck getting rid of all the old parts! :top:
Anything new on the M35? :dontknow:

Edit: Nevermind... just saw the updates on your other thread... nice! :top:

Top Bottom