Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bad day

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Hey guys hope you dont mind if I vent a while. what happen sucked, I was in a 5 car pile up. If anyone knows the 281 and 410 area yeah I was caught up in that mess. anyway I yielded to a new jeep cherokee and was about 5-6 car lengths back and all I see is the jeep drive into a vw jetta. she never hit the brake peddle. I panic and slam on my brakes and try to serve to get outta the way but didn't work. I'm not happy but I hope everything gets sorted and get my truck back asap. thanks to my friend at a body shop he was quick to tell me that there was no damage to the frame (cause I was nagging the entire time) I keep updating when I get more news.

Attachments

• 072710 022.jpg
    072710 022.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 072710 029.jpg
    072710 029.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 72

Coupe

Reaction score
Damn

That sucks. Main thing is your O.K.

Murderface

Reaction score
Ouch!! Hopefully all cosmetic and u seem to be ok physically. That does suck ass I know! I had 2 cars totaled within 2 months of each other and neither were my fault. I didn't buy another car for a few years after that shit!

Hope it works out with no pain involved

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Glad you're OK. Hope it all buffs out! :top:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah I'm really upset and all and I'm here working on the truck with a few friends at the body shop. what really is weird is that when I was looking at the rear end of the jeep it looked just fine. her front end though was all F'ed up. what might have happened it that I hit the chick off center which would explain why the air bags didn't go off, or because I wasn't going fast. again thanks for the support, it means alot.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
wow that sucks bro, GL with getting it fixed ASAP. Keep us updated, glad your ok bro. :top:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this with you. I got a white dodge dakota as a rental. the only redeeming thing is that it has a V-8. ehh, better than walking i guess.

wow that sucks bro, GL with getting it fixed ASAP. Keep us updated, glad your ok bro. :top:
Thanks man.

Last edited:

Jwall

Reaction score
Oh man that poor yota. Glad your ok brother! That was a nice ride...Stupid people

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
glad your not injured...also glad to hear your friend is going to help you get it repaired quickly...

keep us posted on the repairs...

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys! I got most of the body parts and there in the paint booth right now. I'm getting the engine parts sometime this week.

Jwall

Reaction score
I hope they fix it right like it should be ... if not just give you a new one..just hope it all gets worked out with no problems

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
holy cow...sorry to see that...i have a 08 4r...same exact color...i would be sick...on a side note...you by chance willing to sell your stock tail lights?? ;)

xmoney jr

Reaction score
sorry to hear man
i hope everything is okay with u and the other ppl in the wreck

KETCHUP

Reaction score
man, that sucks brotha. glad you are ok though. That is the most important thing. Truck can be fixed. Good to know there is no frame damage. Get that baby fixed and back on the road.....

Thanks for the support guys! I got most of the body parts and there in the paint booth right now. I'm getting the engine parts sometime this week.

good. What engine parts where you needing? I have an X-runner hood for sale. Let me know.

Last edited:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I got my truck back but its not done. the engine parts I was needing was the cooling system. radiator, condenser, fan. I got everything needed from toyota. I going to have a shake down with it tomorrow. the truck drives like it did before the accident but I'm just going to double check it. again thanks for the support it really helps to motivate.

Jwall

Reaction score
Wow pretty quick on gettin it all back runnin and together. Glad its working out so far!

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
update. My trucks almost done, until than my friend is lending me his suburban until I get it back. The damage was ALL cosmetic which was why it was expensive. It drives like the way it did before the mishap which is good, the bad is that I've been putting up with the insurance BS. I honestly can't wait to go back modding it. Thanks to ya'll for the support its made the event easier to put up with.

Attachments

• 2010-08-17 12.47.58.jpg
    2010-08-17 12.47.58.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 51

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
This is how it looks like now.

Attachments

• 2010-09-12 13.34.38.jpg
    2010-09-12 13.34.38.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 45