Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bad maf cal??????

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
so my story is my truck feels like its bogging out. Air/fuel ratio is everywhere every time i take off from a red light. The Ari/fuel ratio ranges from 9.41-15.8. I have a URD TCAI AND EXHAUST ASIDE FROM THE piggy back. I just did a tune up too. Everything from spark plugs to oil change a couple days ago. It ran fine till now. I did the tune up on Thursday by the way. Any help I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I doubt its the maf cal. Double check all connectors and plug wires under the hood since you may have knocked something loose or forgot to tighten/ plug something back in. Thats what id start with anyways b4 i put the blame on something that wasnt touched at all during your tune up.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Did you just add the mods? If yes then double check all the wiring, check the maf extensions, check that the filter is installed properly.
If it was running fine with the mods before you did the "tune up" then I'd go back over everything and make sure you didn't knock a vacuum line loose or something while you were doing that work. My guess is it will be something pretty simple that got overlooked.

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I did unplug quite a bit vacuum lines, I already had the mods on. I'll post later the what it was, I'm going to go look now.

burnboy

Reaction score
Dude, I had a thread about my truck running pig rich after just an oil change. I talked to g and split second. It may be an adaptation issue. Drive it a bit longer and see if it adapts

Top Bottom