Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bad night...

05 X-R

Reaction score
So it starts out I met this girl on new years eve, was having car problems and I helped her out. Well we went out tonight, dinner and new car shopping for her oddly enough after talking at dinner. On the way back to her house it started getting very foggy and raining, we are coming down a 2 lane road that I totally forgot dead ended at a stop sign where you have to go left or right. We were talking and I looked at her for a slip second while topping a hill. When I look back to the road I see the stop sign about 10 feet from us. I was going about 40 MPH so no chance of stopping in the rain or making the turn. In front of us is a 3-4 ft deep ditch that would have probably flipped the truck if hit into head on. I managed to get the truck sideways and slid right into the ditch with the passenger side of the truck.

I was calm and collected just thankful we were both safe and she was shaking scared to death. She was just shook up but not hurt at all and I was never phased by it. Its a miracle we didn't get stuck in the ditch because it was wet. Went down to the gas station to check the damage, only some grass stuck in between the front lip and bumper.

Ill go get pics of the ditch and area tomorrow.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
1st reading your story i was like right on...help out a chick and your practically hooked up with her...:top: but thank goodness both of you guys were hurt 1st off...2ndly thanks goodness your XR wasn't badly damaged or stuck...glad to hear you guys are ok

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
dang bro, glad to hear you, the gal and the X are ok. i've gotten now almost where i refuse to drive the truck in the rain due only to the fact of traction i've had way to many close encounters to where i don't wanna risk it.

05 X-R

Reaction score
and sex lol i would tag the brakes then drift the shoit

Pretty much what happened... but I went into the ditch :laugh:

Hopefully I wont have to drive the X daily for much longer, once she gets her new car monday Ill probably drive her Kia and park the X in a storage unit so it will be inside nice and dry till the weekend.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Gotta be more careful bro....you're driving a BSP.

Good move on helping a girl out, I see poontang in your future.

05 X-R

Reaction score
how taht happen driving her car thats fast

Man... ****s just going right with this girl. Everything seems so right for me and apparently her too after the talk tonight. Plus the car is only worth $500 tops lol

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
wth are you serious?? shes gonna get a new car and youre gonna drive her old car just like that?? its been what?? like 5 days at the most?? wow you guys are moving super quick...maybe tomorrow youll move in :rolleyes:...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Man, another weiner who puts the X, in a garage.....Its a toyota man, Get that thing dirty! :burnout: Seriously though, If I had another vehicle, Id not be driving to work, but man Im jealous....I dont have that luxury :motz:

ON a more serious note, Ive had enough close calls, I feel you on the rain....Your night worked out well for you that noone was injured, and the truck didnt get any damage! :top:

05 X-R

Reaction score
Man, another weiner who puts the X, in a garage.....Its a toyota man, Get that thing dirty! :burnout: Seriously though, If I had another vehicle, Id not be driving to work, but man Im jealous....I dont have that luxury :motz:

ON a more serious note, Ive had enough close calls, I feel you on the rain....Your night worked out well for you that noone was injured, and the truck didnt get any damage! :top:

Haha its gotten worked hard enough. 5 months and 30K miles... yeah it used to not sit much.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Glad to hear all is well. I would check the truck out more thorougly.

Give it a real good look over.

Use the insurance!

05runner

Reaction score
glad to here your ok. Has the girl assessed you as a danger yet and no longer want to see you. Or is she cool. LOL...

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Wow... could have been really bad, glad you got out with little to no damage and everyone is ok. :top:

Be safe bro

Top Bottom