Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bad X BBQ Meet Pics + Vid

XDsm

Reaction score
I really like the picture looking into the open windows of the trucks. That looks pretty cool:top:

Troskey

Reaction score
niiiiiiiiiiiiice...if i would've showed up the pics would've been a lil odd seein as i have a SWB...but then again...there's always a way to accommodate for more X's...nice turn out tho...good stuff!!

SWB X

Reaction score
It wasan absolute BLAST. Thanx to everyone who came out. It was great to meet some new people and reaquant myself with some oldies. Rob, thanks for hookn me up with a few mods. The dash light mod is sick as are the eyelids. We
have to do this more often.

PS. I still have a few beers left:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn nice photos guys! But then again, I would expect nothing less from the Florida crew. Looks like another great turnout! And a big thanks to Rob and Michael for representin' with the XRU shirts. :rock:

wshsbears

Reaction score
im a lil late to chime in b/c i had to work all day, but yesterday was a blast. even though we almost caused an accident tryin to get the drive-by setup and then Cody (i won't announce his name on here so noone gives him crap that didn't see it) tried to get sideways in a u-turn and ended up too sideways, then backed up toward an oncoming vehicle :eviltongue: it was great to meet everyone and hang out for the day.

Richard, thanks for opening ur house to everyone and suggesting Hurricane's.

NITRAM-X

Reaction score
yeah guys it was a blast. thanks again richard for everything you did for us. i've got some pics i still have to post, but mel has my camera:thumpdown:

Reaction score
Great pics! Ham you seem to be enjoying FL!

yeah man im having a blast down here! and sorry i dident type anything when i was posting pictures.... i was in a hurry to go to lunch with some friends..... once again... thank you everyone that came.... i had a really good time... and Rich, thank you very much... i really enjoyed kicking your ass at Rainbow six later that night! we def have to do this again!

ps: Rich, I love that picture i took of your dog.... he is contimplating what to do with the ball! haha great times

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Man, sounds like I keep missing out on all these great meets... Hopefully I'll get back in July and we make room for one more SWB in those pictures.

Cursed

slwwrx17

Reaction score
Richard, thanks for the invite. Sorry I couldn't stay but my truck made it into one of the pics that Mr. Hamster took. But you know howit is. I will try to make it up/over to Orlando/Tampa with you guys. Nice meeting everyone and I hope to do this again.

Justin

CorruptedDemon

Reaction score
Thanks Rich. It was great. Hopefully I can get home more often with these meets. Till next time.

Thomas

P.S. Hell yeah my car made into one of the pics. :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love the drive by vids - especially on the 4 lane! I tried to convince my wife to get out on the parkway and shoot that type of shot but she wasn't convinced I would come back and pick her up. :laugh:

Natas

Reaction score
I love the drive by vids - especially on the 4 lane! I tried to convince my wife to get out on the parkway and shoot that type of shot but she wasn't convinced I would come back and pick her up. :laugh:

:laugh: I don't care who you are, that's funny right there! :laugh:

Top Bottom