Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Battlefield 3 (PS3)

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
So did anyone here buy the game?

I created an XRU Platoon, feel free to join. Search for "XR-Underground"

S/N: Ticklemysack

Rez146

Reaction score
that game is awesome..will search it today when i get home..

S/N is J-Rod0708

J

JDUB916

Is it better than black ops? I hear it's not like black ops at all in terms of the runnin n gunnin? I don't do well at shooting games but I enjoy the ones where it's more tactical

butters607

Reaction score
Is it better than black ops? I hear it's not like black ops at all in terms of the runnin n gunnin? I don't do well at shooting games but I enjoy the ones where it's more tactical

This game is nasty it is not a run n gun game but is way better than black ops the only thing black ops had.going for it was the zombies....

X-roller

Reaction score
damn... I wanna get back on the PS3 thing again... I'll probably go buy another PS3 and this game lol

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
I'd have to agree, it is a lot different than black ops. If you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off, it's not as easy to do well like black ops was. Maps are MUCH larger and gameplay seems more tactical. Def takes some getting used to.

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
chose it as soon as i got my 1st ps3 back in end of 2006 beginning 2007. i was surprised it wasn't taken

Top Bottom